Xmas Challenge

Loser85

Gold Member
Ok so theres 4 weeks 1 day till xmas and i fancy setting myself a wee challenge. I want to have lost 6lbs by then taking me to 20 stone exactly and then get under that for new years day. Anyone else want to join for the motivation??

Loser85 - 6lbs

Feel free to add yourselves ....

I'm already on a challenge but I would lie to join I want to lose 13 lbs which is really wishful thinking too lol however I'll get as close as I can ......

I'm moving this weekend so I'm planning on doing lots of squats and running up n down stairs etc... And lots of extra cleaning ;-)

Fingers crossed and goodluck to everyone xxx

Aim for the goal ladies, if we dont reach then at least we know we tried damn hard. Will maybe do this monthly if you're interested as i could really do with the motivation as going to Disneyland Paris in June and want to be comfortable. We'll get there :)

Yea i am def up for doing it every month, i need something to keep md going!! Really determined for this to b my last ever diet!!!! I want to enjoy my life and not worry bout how my clothes fit or if u look bigger than eveyone else!!!!

Know that feeling doll and ive got a 4 year old daughter whos starting to notice im a bigger person. I need to change to set a better example for her.

Hi can I join please? Just started the Asda 'measure up' plan (like slim fast), on day 7 and its going ok (I think!) going to do my 1st weigh in tomorrow, would like to lose at least 11lb by xmas but we'll see!

Hello and welcome :)

I looked at the asda measure up too- is it nice?

Let us know how your first weigh in goes!
I've been on slim fast for 3 days! Family party this afternoon but I've had a shake for breakfast and planning on family snacks for lunch then a shake later if I'm hungry!

Doing well so far I think! Hope I get a good loss x

Welcome thin4wed, more the merrier :D

Rebel if it makes it easier for you then lump all your snacks together so you have 300 cals to play with this afternoon. Might make it easier for you :)

I'm in! Already lost 2 pounds since you posted this so a third of the way there!
Thanks for posting this. Think we all could do with some motivation!:)

I used to be the same but i used to freak when my weight fluctuated so gave up. Wasnt worth the stress! I'll maybe go on every couple days though, not been on since Sat.

Well done thin4wed :)

had 1st proper WI this morning and have lost 7lbs!! So have smashed my xmas target, another 4lbs off for new year is my new target.

Happy as im under 20 stone for the 1st time in about a year :D

Well done both on your weight losses!!

Can I join as well please? I weigh in on a Wednesday morning, going for 10bs for xmas!

Back