XMAS FUN.........

kelly1977

Back On CD.......
Welcome to the 2006 Holiday Edition of Getting to Know You’re Friends! You know the drill. Highlight, copy, and paste and change my answers to your answers.
Enjoy!! Everyone has time for a few moments of fun! Don't be a scrooge!!!

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? HOT CHOCOLATE

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? JUST SIT THEM UNDER THE TREE, HE HASNT GOT TIME TO WRAP ALL THE PRESENTS.

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? WHITE

4. Do you hang mistletoe? NOPE NEVER

5. When do you put your decorations up? 1ST DECEMBER

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert) CHRISTMAS DINNER

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: ALL FAMILY GETTING TOGETHER AT XMAS TIME

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? NOT TOO SURE

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? DEPENDS HOW LATE I STAY UP

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? CHANGES EVERY YEAR, THIS YEAR IS RED & WHITE, LAST YEAR WAS LILAC & WHITE.

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? LOVE TO WATCH IT FALL, BUT HATE DRIVING IN IT.

12. Can you ice skate? I THINK I STILL CAN...ITS BEEN AWHILE, BUT IT MUST BE LIKE RIDING A BIKE HEY?

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? NO FAVE'S, I LOVE EVERY GIFT I RECEIVE WELL MAINLY ALL.

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? BEING AROUND THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE..

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? XMAS CAKE, XMAS PUD, WELL ANYTHING, LOL

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? GETTING UP ABOUT 5AM AS I CANT SLEEP, TOO EXCITED WAKING THE FAMILY UP ASKING IF I CAN GET UP YET, LOL SAD EH?

17. What tops your tree? USUALLY ANGEL OR STAR, THIS YEAR A STAR

18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving?GIVING AND RECEIVING... DEPENDS WHAT WE ARE ON ABOUT, LOL. ;-)

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? THERE IS TOO MANY TO MENTION

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? YUCK JUST FOR DECORATION

XX

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Definately hot choccie

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Gotta be wrapped!!

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White

4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nah

5. When do you put your decorations up? 1st weekend in December

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: My dad lighting the fire Christmas Eve, and sitting in front of it with my sister after our baths in new pjs in excited anticipation!!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Cant remember....

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yep, a little one!

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Red & Silver, White lights

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it love it love it!!!

12. Can you ice skate? Em.....no!

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Baby Secrets, a doll I wanted for ages and my parents ripped Dublin apart to get it by all acounts!! My daughter plays with it now!!

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Having all my family around me and taking time to remember my family that have passed away
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Warm mince pie with custard
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Sitting down for Christmas dinner around 5pm, then dozing in front of the fire while my dad does the washing up!!

17. What tops your tree? Angel
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? I love the look on someones face when I have given them somethin they really want
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? When a child is born, Jingle Bell Rock

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Yum...I like something to suck....

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Defo Egg Nog and Starbucks Egg Nog Latter Especially!!

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? He wraps them of course!

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Always white!

4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope

5. When do you put your decorations up? 1st December 0:01am

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert) Medjool Dates

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Family Gatherings

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? What truth ??

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? lol yes at 0:01am

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? All silver this year and looks nice

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Like it on postcards not on the roads

12. Can you ice skate? Nope straight on my ars3

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Snooker Table!

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Family

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Xmas Pudding

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Indoor Fireworks

17. What tops your tree? Angel this year

18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Giving

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? The pogues one

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Fine for Willy Wonka!

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? HOT CHOCOLATE...eggs..YUK!

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? wraps with sparkles etc.

4. Do you hang mistletoe? yes...mwah!

5. When do you put your decorations up? 11th ish DECEMBER

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert) cheese board...

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: snowy walks in park!

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
What dy mean..i spent christmas in lapland 2 years ago and my god Im a believer
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Depends...x but not usually

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? red/gold

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?Love it!

12. Can you ice skate? Oh yeah baby!!

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? No not really...ooopss!

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? making it magical for family..

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? yuletide log..thorntons chocs...mince pies...

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Christmas eve...mince pies and whisky for santa, milk and carrot for rudolph! Crap TV!

17. What tops your tree? A fabulous fibre optic angel...

18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving?A bit of both...caring is sharing....

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Walking in a winter wonderland
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? too sticky....x__________________

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate
HOT CHOCOLATE

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
WRAPPED

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
NONE ON TREE (I READ ABOUT A TREE FIRE CAUSED BY DODGY LIGHTS ONCE) WHITE FOR HOUSE.

4. Do you hang mistletoe?
NEVER, DON'T WANT MRS BRAD TO GET ANY IDEAS. IT'S MY HOLIDAY TOO YOU KNOW ;)

5. When do you put your decorations up?
YIKES, THIS WEEKEND

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)
MOTHER CHRISTMAS

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child
MY MEMORY IS VERY POOR, BUT THE LAST TIME MY FAMILY LAST GOT TOGETHER I THINK

WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'THE TRUTH'. THRUTH ABOUT WHAT, WHAT'S HE DONE NOW?

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
NOPE

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
I'LL LET YOU KNOW MONDAY

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?
LOVE IT WHEN NOT WORKING AND CAN PLAY OUTSIDE WITH KIDS

12. Can you ice skate?
NEVER TRIED. ALWAYS USED TO BE ASKING TOO MUCH OF THE ICE !

13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
AN ACTION MAN WITH SCAR ON FACE

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you?
THAT MY FAMILY ENJOY THEMSELVES AND HAVE SOME GOOD MEMORIES TO LOOK BACK ON

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
ANYTHING SMOTHERED IN BAILEYS :p

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
TRYING TO GET MY BOYS TO EAT 'SOMETHING' FOR BREAKFAST OTHER THAN THE CONTENT OF A SELECTION BOX CHRISTMAS MORNING :eek:

17. What tops your tree?
NORMALLY STAR - MY BOY MAKES IT IN CRAFT.

18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving?
DEFINATELY GIVING

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song?
I HATE ALL CHRISTMAS SONGS, PARTICURALY CLIFF RICHARD. OH, SORRY I DID LIKE THE POGUES

20. Candy Canes!
NO WAY - EVIL, EVIL THINGS

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Never tried Egg Nog, but neither this year (SSing) :)
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa is a courier... it's the elves that wrap them! Tsk - thought everyone knew that! :rolleyes: Santa puts them under the tree / in the stockings/ in pillow cases :D

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Whatever still works from last year :eek:

4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope... no-one to shove under it for a smooch! lol

5. When do you put your decorations up? About the middle of December.. depends how festive we feel

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert) Turkey and all the trimmings... especially the bacon-wrapped sausages.. mmmm

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: My daddy carrying me into kindergarten for our Christmas play where I was playing the fairy on the top of the tree and was wearing a white tutu and ballet shoes...he carried me because it was raining .. I was 5 I think.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? What truth? Is his beard fake? Is he getting dovorced from Mrs Claus? Is he not a responsible pet (reindeer) owner? Dunno what you mean... ;)

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Nope, only after midnight - and that makes it Christmas Day :D

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? With gay abandon! Decs from years gone by, homemade ones, ones collected over the years from other countries.. strung popcorn (not since getting dog though), tinsel, lights, the works! Looks a mess but we love it! :D

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it on the fields and gardens.. not keen on the roads and pavements

12. Can you ice skate? Used to be able to but doubt it now.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Nope... all sort of merge into a blur.

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Candlelight midnight service and Christmas morning service at our church... it's a beautiful and lovely time. Reminds me what Christmas is really about.

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Terry's chocolate orange pudding or cheesecake.

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? The girls waking up all excited (no matter how early) and charging downstairs to rip open the prezzies. lol

17. What tops your tree? Always an angel.

18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Giving, love to see the reactions of the recipient.

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Hmmm.. difficult one this.. I suppose.. it's a toss up between Away in a manger (because it takes me back to my childhood and also my girls christmas plays/nativity plays) and White Christmas. Twee I know, but there ya go.. and for fun I have to say Santa baby :D

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Yuck. Decoration only, if then!

. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate
HOT CHOCOLATE

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
DEFINITELY WRAPPED

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
Neither (baa humbug!).

4. Do you hang mistletoe?
I would if there was anyone worth snogging!!!

5. When do you put your decorations up?
5th December

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)
Love the brussels
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child
Sitting in front of a coal fire (yes I'm old!) and opening my presents

My evil brother! He couldn't wait to tell me the truth when I got to 35 years old (Just joking)
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
NO

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
Its fibre optic so looks gorgeous without decs
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?
Well I lived in Canada for a few years and digging my way from the door to the car was normal, so I HATE IT!
12. Can you ice skate?
Yes, just
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
A full size doll that walked
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you?
My family getting together
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
Anything! Yummy!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Waiting until everyone is out of bed a opening presents together

17. What tops your tree?
Northing
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving?
Definitely giving although I'd be disappointed if nobody got me a present!

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song?
Slade
20. Candy Canes!
Hate them.

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? He wraps them, though sometimes it looks like it's been done in a hurry, in the wee small hours!

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Coloured

4. Do you hang mistletoe? No

5. When do you put your decorations up? Mid December

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert) A turkey, mayo sandwich with a pickled onion on Christmas Day evening.

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Us three children sharing a bedroom cos all the grandparents where over, and waking up at about 3 to discover "he's been"

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I still don't believe he's gay, it's just not true!

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Sometimes swap a small pressie with hubby when we (finally) get to bed, which is often Christmas Day by then anyway.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? A big gorgeous mess, all the old decs come out, including all my daughter's homemade ones, no fancy swanky colour co-ordination for me!

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Bit of both, dread it happening, but still love watching it fall and love waking up to a white, silent world.

12. Can you ice skate? Yes, but a bit wobbly

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My first bike, didn't expect it and was a mega surprise (I was about 7 cos we used to live on a very steep hill, so didn't get one till I moved).

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Having time to relax with my family

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Not a big dessert fan, especially this year, probably Ben & Jerry's Ice-cream.

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Waking up really early & my daughter bringing her stocking (small sack!) of pressies to open on our bed.

17. What tops your tree? An angel

18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Giving, love seeing my daughter open her presents, but love recieving too - still a big kid.

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Ooh, that's difficult, love "Fairytale in New York" and Greg Lake's one, forget what it's called. But will probably think of another dozen after I've posted this.

20. Candy Canes! Yuck.

Welcome to the 2006 Holiday Edition of Getting to Know You’re Friends! You know the drill. Highlight, copy, and paste and change my answers to your answers.
Enjoy!! Everyone has time for a few moments of fun! Don't be a scrooge!!!

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? HOT CHOCOLATE...HOT CHOCOLATE...

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? JUST SIT THEM UNDER THE TREE, HE HASNT GOT TIME TO WRAP ALL THE PRESENTS. Santa loves to wrap the presents!!

4. Do you hang mistletoe? Sometimes

5. When do you put your decorations up? Week Before Christmas

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: My sisters and brother screaming with excitement on finding a beautiful white horse in the garden the image is a magic one of them feeding the white horse with carrots and sugar as the snow fluttered down, he had wandered into the garden overnight...

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I was 9 years and my mother said Santa was not getting me the doll I wanted, so I bought it myself the next year! Still have her and she has pride of place in my sitting room:)

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? No

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Mostly Red decorations and I buy a couple of new decorations every year since I got married.

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? LOVE TO WATCH IT FALL, BUT HATE DRIVING IN IT.

12. Can you ice skate? Never had an ice ring near me to try, but would love too!

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Royal blue velvet dress.

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Family and relaxing...

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Christmas Pud with custard and cream!

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Opening our presents on Christmas morning!!!

17. What tops your tree? Angel

18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving?Giving!

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? George Michael/Last Christmas

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Yuck!

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Don't like either

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wraps them!

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White... if i had a tree!

4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope... nobody to kiss but the dog :(

5. When do you put your decorations up? Erm... I don't have any!

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert) Roast Turkey or Roast Goose

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Opening presents in bed and running into mum and dads room every 5 mins excited over some pressie!

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? What truth about santa?!? ;)

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? If I've got in after 2... i've tended to open all my pressies then... but now I live 90 miles away from hometown.. I tend not to have any pressies on xmas day morning.. until I drive home and get some.. tis all v depressing!!

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? See before

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Its fine as long as I don't have to go out in it.. I loathe the cold and winter!.

12. Can you ice skate? Used to be pretty good

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? hehe well it would be when I was about 8 or 9.. My Carrie and Christopher dolls!!!!

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Time off work!.

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Xmas pud with double cream with rum whisked in!

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Turkey sandwiches on boxing day

17. What tops your tree? See previous answers

18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Well if we're talking pressies then both... but I don't much like shopping for them..

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Fairytale of New York

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Never tried

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? wrapped and under the tree

4. Do you hang mistletoe? no, just holly & ivy

5. When do you put your decorations up? after the 20th if I could get away with it!!

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert) Turkey and stuffing sandwiches

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: My mum being more excited than me and letting me open presents on Christmas eve because she couldn't wait till the morning!

Can't remember

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? No

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Gold

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?Love looking at it, hate walking or driving in it

12. Can you ice skate? Oh no

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? a gold gate bracelet from my hubby years ago

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? being with family

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Chocolate log, mince pies, trifle

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Queens speech and top of the pops

17. What tops your tree? a star

18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving?Both

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Fairytale in New york, Silent night

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Yuck yuck yuck!

Back