Xmas meet for the fab fetish gang!

Id love to but am in Hampshire (kirsty) ... altho could get on the train! :) and i dont mind sharing either!

brilliant! this meet will be great if everyones so positive about it :) feel free to post any ideas you have about it, themes etc will be great to have something for everyone xxx

Any ideas where it will be held yet ? ... or we going to get numbers etc first? ...

Right il put my name down, but when it comes to the crunch it sepends on how my husband feels about it, my kids and money!

Sarah - wisbech

pixie ill wait until we have a rough amount of numbers then we'll take into account where everyone lives and sort out a venue, but ill let you all know in plenty of time.

yey sara! i totally understand about your situation and if you can't make it thats fine, but would be so great if you could!
how are you today babe? xxx

Im not bad, I went over points last night, but going to use excersise points to claw them back - it was stew and dumplings so i couldnt resist!

ooo yummy! yeah good idea with the exercise points xx

I think this should be posted in meets and events!

Hey hun, what a fab idea. Im defo in. Im in Wembley, cant drive so the OH maybe there LOL. But hes happy to drive and if anyone needs a lift let me know x

thats very kind of him! well so far we have 9 people, good start! and rememeber girlys ANY ideas you have of what you'd like to have will be appreciated, even what kinda music you want etc, will all help to make this a great meet! xx

we'll wait for a few more people to join then we'll start thinking of locations

Oooh like this idea!!!

Emma - Hampshire

can all new people add their name to the list please, just so its easier to count lol

Jax - Bucks
Karen - Nottinghamshire
Sara (maybe) - Wisbec
Candace - Twickenham
Wannabe10 - Glasgow
Gemma - Kent/London
Jenny - Essex
Kirsty - Hampshire
Indianprincess - Wembley
Emma - Hampshire
Lou - Hampshire
Nic - Glasgow

Last edited:
lol no no cheesey xmas music is a must!

Louise Hampshire

Requesting lazers and lights, rave tunes, dancing girls and boys, fireworks, tanning booths, donkey rides, apple bobbing, candyfloss and a log flume.... Hmmmm what else.... x

tut lou! you were meant to add your name to the list i did lol dont worry, yeah all that stuff is very good! and shall be done lol xx

Even the log flume? Woooooha.

Dancing boys, fab! My OH once said he wanted dancing girls in chiffon at his funeral. I said get stuffed, you'll be dead so you won't be able to appreciate them, I'll have dancing boys in chiffon instead!

Anyway, back on topic...

Cheesy Xmas music definitely! Secret Santa pressies and fancy dress.

Once we know how many people we can think about what we want to do venue-wise i.e. do we want to book a room somewhere and all bring food and booze or do we want a meal out somewhere?

i was thinking of booking a room? and bringing food and loads of booze etc, maybe hiring a dj or something? ooo and i can get a bubble machine free lol and maybe a choc fountain?? but if anyone wants to do a meal instead let us know! i want this to be what everyone wants xxxx

Back