Xmas meet for the fab fetish gang!

I think if we can get enough people to justify it, then having a room would be better. We can all bring food and that would keep the costs down.

If the room hire's not too much, I might be able to get it sponsored.

i think a room would be really cool, and like you said people can bring stuff which really will help keep costs down, my dad can get booze very cheaply as he knows the right people lol so i can get him to get me some and ill bring it all. ooo would be cool to get it sponsered!

how many people do you think we need to justify a room? 20ish?

xxx

Ooh this sounds fun, just the kinda girly (not stuffy) thing I like to do. I'll have to introduce myself in a "Newbie" thread and then come back and add myself.

Byeeee xxx

Put me down too!! Nic - Glasgow xx

As for what we're doing, i'm up for anything!

Actually, that doesn't sound quite right.....

What I mean is.....I'm flexible!

Hell, that sounds dodgy too. lol.:doh:

OOOHHH....can we have karaoke?

Karaoke... party poppers ... cheesey tunes .... cocktails ... secret santa .... fancy dress maybe? ....

Oh hell im easy! anything goes with me LOL

hey new people! i think its fair to say we will deffo be having fancy dress, secret santa, cheesy tunes, and im sure we can sort out karaoke.

oh and copius amounts of cocktails! and balloons...fireworks maybe, party poppers, strippers, yummy food and generally a very good time!

Yes, I would think we'd need about 20 people to have a room - otherwise we might look a bit sad.

Karaoke would be a great idea! I love Karaoke - especially when drunk!

I'll see if I can get a drug company to sponsor the room - we get pharmaceutical reps in all the time and they are often cool with sponsoring bits and bobs. We'd just have to have some balloons or pens with Xenical or whatever on to justify them paying for it.

well that wouldnt matter! be really good to sponser, as would save on money, yeah i think we deffo have to do karaoke!

c'mon then people! we need 10 more people to get a room, and if you want a great party find people doing ww and get them in here!!!

x

Yes, I would think we'd need about 20 people to have a room - otherwise we might look a bit sad.

Karaoke would be a great idea! I love Karaoke - especially when drunk!

I'll see if I can get a drug company to sponsor the room - we get pharmaceutical reps in all the time and they are often cool with sponsoring bits and bobs. We'd just have to have some balloons or pens with Xenical or whatever on to justify them paying for it.

Sounds fantastic to me.... get in the drug companies.... class A's anyone??? x :eek:

I best warn you now that last time i went near a karaoke machine it took my friends hours to get me off it again - I wouldn't put the Mic down until i had finished every single song from Joseph and his amazing technicolor dreamcoat!!!

Oh god help us....

Back