Xmas party done!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by juju_doll, 10 December 2006 Social URL.

1. juju_doll

juju_doll juju_doll

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight loss surgery/ 5:2
    Got through my xmas party, did eat a little, but was shocked I could hardly eat a thing! They put infront of me a plate of xmas dinner that was more food than i'd had in the last 6 and a half weeks ... roast potatoes, about 5 slices of turkey, sausages wrapped in bacon, stuffing, cauliflower cheese, sprouts and carrots. Bizarrely the bit i wanted most was the veg, which i ate and then could eat nothing else. But i felt fine, just having a taste of real food!
    Did alot of disco dancing so hopefully burnt some cals too ... we had a DJ who was also an Elvis Impersonater!!! Genius!!!
    Got on the scales the next day with a sense of dread, but only put on half a pound and was back in ketosis by Sat evening!
    It has given me a bit of faith that i can eat sensibly at christmas because my body just won't be able to cope with much food!
    Weigh in is tomorrow, so fingers crossed i should have still lost ...
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Diva

Diva Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Nice one Juju....and I bet you still had a great time! :D

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow...x
  4. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

The Harcombe Diet
    Well done Juju, great strength. You've proved that you can go out at Christmas and have a great time, without pigging out. Keep up the good work & you'll sail through Christmas.
  5. Jelly belly

Jelly belly Member

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Well done,

I've got 3 to go to over the next 2 weeks (got 1 full time and 2 part time jobs)

Hopefully i'll be as good as you have
  6. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    we had hubby's xmas do on fri night & this is how it went
    starter - went to loo & bar ( pint for hubby)
    main - turkey wrapped in bacon & stuffed, green cabage 3 tiny roast pots & parsnip - i looked at it when it came out & said to hubby " i may have to eat the pots & parsnip " think nouvelle cuisine size portions, so i ate the turkey -the stuffing cos i don't like it, & the cabage & then was stuffed so left the pots & parsnip, shame cos i love them hehe
    desert - went to bar again
    drank water most of night till someone won the pot in a game & bought drinks all round, but being drunk wasn't taking no 4 an answer so ended up with a vodka & diet coke.
    well weigh in tonight & have been doing 3 1/2 lbs a week consistently but tonight lost 4 3/4 lbs
    moral of story, enjoy yourself, it might not be that bad :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.