xmas week syns count

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by NIKI, 30 December 2009 Social URL.

1. NIKI

NIKI Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi All

Hope you had a fab xmas and are now looking forward to 2010 can't believe its been 10 years since millenium - God I feel old.

Anyway pre-xmas weigh in we were asked to give a syns count for the xmas period - I thought I was being generous and saying 150 syns well just updates all my food diaries and I have consumed a massive 551!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Have done a weigh in at home as couldn't get to class and have gained 2lbs but I reckon there will be more to come!!:break_diet::break_diet:

Did you count your syns?If you did how bad were you or did you stick to plan?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I didn't count them and didn't keep my food diary at all over Christmas, so I am seriously impressed that you've been able to add it all up. Well done for that!

551 is amazing! That's over 5 weeks worth of syns!!

4. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I didn't count my syns I just knew what I wanted to eat/drink (syn wise) & more or less stuck to it.

I deliberately didn't keep a diary for christmas week, but its WI tonight so will start my diary again & count my syns properly.

5. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    I didn't count my syns or keep my food diary either - all that starts again on Friday for me.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.