1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

xmas week syns count

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by NIKI, 30 December 2009 Social URL.

1. NIKI

NIKI Full Member

Hi All

Hope you had a fab xmas and are now looking forward to 2010 can't believe its been 10 years since millenium - God I feel old.

Anyway pre-xmas weigh in we were asked to give a syns count for the xmas period - I thought I was being generous and saying 150 syns well just updates all my food diaries and I have consumed a massive 551!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Have done a weigh in at home as couldn't get to class and have gained 2lbs but I reckon there will be more to come!!:break_diet::break_diet:

Did you count your syns?If you did how bad were you or did you stick to plan?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

I didn't count them and didn't keep my food diary at all over Christmas, so I am seriously impressed that you've been able to add it all up. Well done for that!

551 is amazing! That's over 5 weeks worth of syns!!

4. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

I didn't count my syns I just knew what I wanted to eat/drink (syn wise) & more or less stuck to it.

I deliberately didn't keep a diary for christmas week, but its WI tonight so will start my diary again & count my syns properly.

5. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

I didn't count my syns or keep my food diary either - all that starts again on Friday for me.