XX ITS SATURDAY XX Hour By Hour xx

Back home now and glugging the water. Only managed 2 and a half litres yesterday - slacking abit now that my 7 day challenge has come to an end!

Had a really good time at the dancing class! Awww my ds looked so sweet dancing around! They did tap and then jazz. He was the only boy with about 13 other little girls and the youngest. He did really well though. I had to join in for some of it and the teacher told me to bring my tap shoes next week!:eek: Haven't done any tap dancing for around 20 years! Still I am sure i can cope with the baby class:D

My mum is coming up to babysit at 1pm so i can then pop to the shops to get my outfit without ds - it will be so much easier that way! I am actually thinking of getting some black shorts but not sure that i can get away with them yet:confused: I was going to wear a black top, black shorts with thick black tights underneath and my black boots (havent got any shoes that would go with them and cant afford new ones). Not sure my legs are slim enough though so will have to see....will let you know!

xxxx

yes Sam, sorry i forgot to answer your questions didnt i?

It was my second wrap so i've got one left. My skin feels really nice and smooth today. They don't measure for the second one, only the first and last wraps so i dont know if i lost any inches. Supposedly the results last for at least 30 days. If you have a course of 3 then you can lose around 20 inches or so.

If you google universal contour wrap then there is an official website which has quite alot of info.

Luckily i dont have any stretch marks but i understand it is really good for those. It should improve cellulite as well but i havent checked mine yet (need to get the mirror out for that and draw the curtains:D lol)

Any questions just ask
xx

well done with the water Tara - you are going great guns!

I've been to the town and bought the black shorts:eek: Tried them on infront of my Mum for an honest opinion and she thought they looked really nice so I am going to be brave and wear them out tonight:eek: Still got a complex that I look too big and that everyone will be staring at me but i trust my Mum's opinion:) Shame i cant post a pic on here then you could all tell me your views! (no-one here now to take a photo!)

Will try them on later infront of my husband and sister in law just to make sure. Sorry for going on but i am so worried that i will end up looking awful and then people will laugh at me tonight. Thanks for listening xx

I'm sure you will look FAB JJJ, don't worry. Trust your Mum.

Have a wonderful time.

Hi all...
Went to the gym, but I still feel really drained. I try to do more if I can but I had to stop cos my foot was hurting and my toes went numb.
Popped to the Hobby Shop and then I decided to have a little kip this afternoon.
Well. The kids have suddenly developed LOUD voices despite Hubby doing his best and theres a blinking siren going off:mad: I dunno whose it is but I wanna KILL him!:mad: Its now been going off for nearly 3 hours
Anyhoo, thats me. Had 2 1/2 litres and a couple of coffees so am a bit behind but i'll catch up!
Hows everyone else doing?

Back