Xx thursday lets do it hour by hour xx

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Good morning all,
Day one for me today,just re started to shift a but more weight 1L of water down,no shakes yet.
Good luck with any weight in today.:D

just enjoying my morning tea with my milk allowance. no water yet...i just can't face water first thing in the morning :) i usually drink about 3 - 4 litres a day and go to the toilet about 150 times :) :)

Morning! Not touched water yet, but got a 5l bottle waiting to be started. Just enjoying some time with my kitties before i start on the daily job hunt xxx

Morning people!
Had a bit of a lie in this morning, rather decadent of me as it doesn't happen often, but yesterday started at 0430 in the UK and I finally got to bed at 2330 in Germany, so I was somewhat shattered!
So, I am 1 litre of water down already and patiently waiting for the water in the freezer to get a little more icy before I restart my life of shakes.
I am not proud of the fact that I ate a little last week, but I am proud of the fact that I didn't binge and go nuts, which was hard when I saw all the yummy things in Tescos and Asda that I can't get here :(

So, today is the restart I guess, although I didn't completely come off I am viewing it as a restart.

Oh, and in case anyone saw in my post yesterday about how I had mis calculated how many shakes I needed, I have emailed my friend who came off the diet for a while to see if she has any 'spares' floating around that I might be able to 'borrow'. So fingers crossed she replies.

Woke up feeling great! had my coffee, half glass of water, warm banana shake, now continuing with water, for some reason feeling like I've had a huge brekkie!! i've never had a warm banana shake before, it's so sweet and filling!! Tastes like custard...yum yum!

Morning all. I had a bar for breakfast (chocolate, yummy). No water yet though, better get started on that.

Don't forget to PM your WI for to your TL, those that are doing the team challenge.

and OMG its NOT raining for once!!!!

Well after a rubbish day yesterday ( i ate some cauli), im starting a diff regime,

when i got up i had 1pt of water DONE
8am coffee with 1/3rd of banana tetra in DONE
1pt of water DONE
10am (now) another coffee (same as before) DONE
1pt of water
12mid day 1/2 vanilla shake
1pt of water
2pm coffee (made as others)
1pt of water
4pm other half of shake
1pt water
6pm 1/2 choc tetra ( i mix this with equal amount of water)
1pt of water
at some point in evening I will have the other half of tetra in coffee .

wish me luck.xx

Last edited:
Hi Susan,
How was the banana in the coffee? I tried the choc tetra in coffee yesterday for the first time but wasn't overly keen.

it was nice hun, i love the choc one.

hello again everyone, def feeling in better form today. I have pile of stuff done already have all beds striped and all in the washing machine on. gonna just catch up here for a wee while and get cracking at sorting out some clothes!!!

one shake and nearly 1.5litres water down.its kinda sunny here aswell which is nice and def makes a change, only yesterday i left the sunroof open in my car and it rained heavy last night and some rain got in oooops it ok though just a tiny bit on the arm rest!! might even hoover and clean it today if weather stays dry!

x xx

Well, i just wanna say how proud I am of team 1!! Well done Lightweights on a 20lb loss!!

I've not long started my water which is naughty, but been drinking coffee all morning so it aint that bad! xxx

Just had my first shake of the day with a coffee and a bit of my choc tetra in it with 3 L of water,feeling good as my first day

Hi guys, me again, just finished the washing and going to put it out to dry in a sec, it's a lovely day hope it keeps this way.
Had about 500ml of water, will have a coffee after I've hanged the clothes, till laters, have a great morning everyone, enjoy the sunshine while it lasts!

Well after a rubbish day yesterday ( i ate some cauli), im starting a diff regime,

when i got up i had 1pt of water DONE
8am coffee with 1/3rd of banana tetra in DONE
1pt of water DONE
10am (now) another coffee (same as before) DONE
1pt of water DONE
12mid day 1/2 vanilla shake DONE
1pt of water DONE
2pm coffee (made as others)
1pt of water
4pm other half of shake
1pt water
6pm 1/2 choc tetra ( i mix this with equal amount of water)
1pt of water
at some point in evening I will have the other half of tetra in coffee .

wish me luck.xx

Last edited:
had chocolate for lunch and have just finished my 2nd pint, 3 more to go.

Back