xxemmaxx -Is Back! Hello Girlies - New Start Diary 2010!

xxemmaxx

Hello! Oooo I remember some familar faces here and I see quite a few new ones too! First of all a big hello to everyone and the best of luck in all your journeys and a big well done so far!
i Joined a while back after the birth of my son and with the help of everyone on here managed to get to my goal weight - and im really disapointed to say I have totally fell of the bandwagon. I now no without a doubt you do need support to keep at this and once I felt I could relax a little it all came right back on! So here I am hoping you will all welcome me back AND i really really appreciate all your support!!

Looking forward to catching up and getting to know you all xx

hiya Emma, lovely to see you back hun :) xxx

Hi! Thanks for welcoming me back! I stuck to it well today went over a point or two but will pull back 2mo - still a great improvement to a whole tin of roses and 3 packets of crisps a day I was on lol! How did your day go!

Hello! Well done for getting to goal before, thats a great acievment and for coming back and trying again. I kno you will get their! I will be behind you all the way!

welcome back angel!! You will be back at goal in no time! Been there with the whole tin of roses! They are sooo addictive!

awwk thanks for your support girlies - really appreciate it! The week has been going fairly well until yesterday I only had a 3 point tin of soup all day at work and missed breakfast so when dinner time came i was so hungry i give into a chippy of a chicken fillet burger and chips with mayo I dont even know how much that points but im sure i went over my allowance... I really need to start planning ahead like i used to! heres to a better day going to try one of my new exercise dvds to see if that could fix any of the extra points here and there this week. Its day 3.. so my mini goal for the rest of the week is to stick to the days 100% in hope of a small loss at least!! Good luck to your weigh ins!! xx

dont cut yourself up about it - just get back to the planning hun - you KNOW you can do this xxx :)

Hi there,

I,ve just started back aswell & I really need to get my head in gear & start planning, it definitely helps me, because when I,m hungry I,ll just grab anything:confused:

I,m sure you,ll be able to get back into it and be back at goal:)

Back