xxemmaxx -Is Back! Hello Girlies - New Start Diary 2010!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Weight Loss Diaries' started by xxemmaxx, 5 January 2010 Social URL.

1. xxemmaxx

xxemmaxx Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hello! Oooo I remember some familar faces here and I see quite a few new ones too! First of all a big hello to everyone and the best of luck in all your journeys and a big well done so far!
    i Joined a while back after the birth of my son and with the help of everyone on here managed to get to my goal weight - and im really disapointed to say I have totally fell of the bandwagon. I now no without a doubt you do need support to keep at this and once I felt I could relax a little it all came right back on! So here I am hoping you will all welcome me back AND i really really appreciate all your support!!

Looking forward to catching up and getting to know you all xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    hiya Emma, lovely to see you back hun :) xxx

4. xxemmaxx

xxemmaxx Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi! Thanks for welcoming me back! I stuck to it well today went over a point or two but will pull back 2mo - still a great improvement to a whole tin of roses and 3 packets of crisps a day I was on lol! How did your day go!

5. Kater-tater

Kater-tater Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello! Well done for getting to goal before, thats a great acievment and for coming back and trying again. I kno you will get their! I will be behind you all the way!

6. smilerjen

smilerjen Has the power of the horn

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    welcome back angel!! You will be back at goal in no time! Been there with the whole tin of roses! They are sooo addictive!

7. xxemmaxx

xxemmaxx Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    awwk thanks for your support girlies - really appreciate it! The week has been going fairly well until yesterday I only had a 3 point tin of soup all day at work and missed breakfast so when dinner time came i was so hungry i give into a chippy of a chicken fillet burger and chips with mayo I dont even know how much that points but im sure i went over my allowance... I really need to start planning ahead like i used to! heres to a better day going to try one of my new exercise dvds to see if that could fix any of the extra points here and there this week. Its day 3.. so my mini goal for the rest of the week is to stick to the days 100% in hope of a small loss at least!! Good luck to your weigh ins!! xx

8. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    dont cut yourself up about it - just get back to the planning hun - you KNOW you can do this xxx :)

9. Jo Slim

Jo Slim Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.83%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    Hi there,

I,ve just started back aswell & I really need to get my head in gear & start planning, it definitely helps me, because when I,m hungry I,ll just grab anything:confused:

I,m sure you,ll be able to get back into it and be back at goal:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.