~ xxEmmaxx WeighWatcher Diary- IM BACK X

my weigh in is a tuesday morning around 10am-ish.. if you want to nose at some photos my "worst" are posted in my profile album.. i think :p i havent gotten any more added yet but will be adding some new when I reach my 10% (23lbs) only 8 to go! :) x

my weigh in days a tuesday too :):) i want it to hurry up n come around to get my first week over with lol xx

Week One Day Three

Woke up this morning feeling damm proud that i didnt fall of the wagon on the first day or the second but hoped i could stick it the rest of the day.. in all honesty though i was finding it easier i loved being able to pop on here when i needed the support or to find a point value of food so i wasnt restricted to the same old things that i new the points of.....

had my breakfast well actually my lunch and was all up for a walk till i saw outside it was bucketing and continued that way all day.... i had already done enuff walking over the alst 2 days so thought maybe it was a sign to rest it a bit :):)

Still havent checked the scales to see the results as i want to wait till weigh in but in saying that i am defo far less bloated i think i have got rid of alot of water rentention which is great!

After dinner etc i still had quite a few points so i treated myself later on two a cup of tea two rounds of toast a curly wurly and viscount all staying within my points of course - it was great able to do that and i dont feel guilty like i would of done on some other diet... todays break or make really if i stick this out and wake up tomo still really up for it then i know i should do ok!!

Hopefully ww calculator will arrive tomo :):) Im all excited

I hope this time next week im a lighter version of the old me :)

xx

ooo but i did find an old photo of me a couple of years ago i was a stick like serriously and back then i thought i was the fatest thing out!! i cant believe how stupid i was in a size 10 thinking i was fat my arms were so small my god what a few years of moving out and having kiddies does lmaooo ill get back to my size 10s though wait and see xxx

Hi Em, you're doing great! Your walking is very impressive and something to be proud of. Looking forward to seeing your WI results on Tuesday :D

Thanks jaxx means alot cant wait either i just hope the hard work has paid of xxxx

Week One day Four

Yay passed the day 3 mark and woke up today really wanting to step on the scales but held out against it... felt like a morning walk and got the wee one together and set out towards the nearest town about 3 miles there and back and went and got him food etc i wish i had ate breakfast before going though felt quite light headed so grabbed a packet of space raiders and diet drink ((not the best choices i no)) but was only a point and i didnt wanna muck up my daily menu i already had set so got home had a cup of tea and a curley wurley and had my dinner ) pie and chips) was scrummy and had a few wee sweets to watch children in need with a glass of champange to celebrate a family matter :) not the healthy choices but im glad even though going of the band wagon i stil managed to be able to stay with my points- ish im saying ish becaue all though i maybe went over by a point or two i did have the exercise points from all the walking that i dont count! Heres to another steady day tomo saturdays are always the worse esp when heading out for a few drinks etc.... wish me luck xx

Sounds like you are really motivated emma. Hope your saturday goes well, it's always a dodgy day for me too. Not been too bad today but we are going to my hubbys mom's for lunch tomorrow and shes a really good cook Oh dear!

Hi Em

Hope you are ok and you seem to be flying through this. Well done!! I cant wait to see how you do this week. Is your weigh in Tuesday?

Hope you are having a nice weekend.

X

hey chick yeah weighin is tomo cant wait 2 get first week over with :) hws ur 2nd week going??

week one day five and six

very busy weekend havent had a min 2 get on and update! ended up mummy offered to mind ryan while me n df visited some friends which resulted in such a hangover on sunday ate a sunday dinner n had crappy tings but stayed within points cant wait just 2 days 2 go in very atempted 2 hek scales feeling far less pot belly if possible lol xx gonna drink loads of water n go on a 6 mile walk 2mo to make sure i get all dat alchol out of system lol was fun at the time x

la la la la la............

Good luck for WI tomorrow! Cant wait to see your results, bet they are brilliant! You have done so well xx

aww thanks emma hun... i dunno how i have manged to stick to it for a whole week it honestly isnt like me at all!! Hows ur wee week going hun? i cant stop tinkin of caramel squares now...

aww thanks emma hun... i dunno how i have manged to stick to it for a whole week it honestly isnt like me at all!! Hows ur wee week going hun? i cant stop tinkin of caramel squares now...

Just goes to show when you really put your mind to it, you can do it! No no, think of celery or erm an apple! lol. Mines going good cheers x

somehow the celery isnt working lmaooo... u got a brill loss in ur first week! XX

Just wanted to say good luck for your WI 2moro! :)

Just popped in to say good luck with your WI tomorrow - with all the walking you've done you sooooooooo deserve a good loss :) xxx

somehow the celery isnt working lmaooo... u got a brill loss in ur first week! XX

Thanks! Thats was my re-start cos i kept faffing around!:D

As for the celery, reminds me of the time i was sitting in the car with my cousin coming back from a weekend away and we both fancied a burger. She had brought along some celery and we were munching away on this celery saying " oh god this burger is nice, i can just taste the cheese" lol that's how sad we were:D x

lol god u have some will power id be like i want the burger lolol

Thanks for all ur lovely comments and support girls well..... This time last week on both my wii fit and my electronic scales i weighed 12st 10 this morning on wii fit i weigj 12lb 3:) and the electronic scales which are accurate to half lbs etc is 12lb 2.5 but im gonna go with wii to make sure so 7lb loss for me :):) Over the moon:):)

Back