~ xxEmmaxx WeighWatcher Diary- IM BACK X

thats a half a stone! congratulations! :D that is absolutely brilliant.. you must be so chuffed! :D make sure you add this to the weigh in thread! xx

I am well over the moon i got the same result years ago on my first week i put it down to water rentention... i tried ww again after 6 weeks having ryan and only managed to loose 1lb thats why i give up... shows i cant loose it as easy without the exercise gonna keep up the walking it def boosted it :):)

yes definitely, but shows you do have the motivation and power to keep it up! :) again, well done. really chuffed for ya :)

Aww well done you! Chuffed for you! That's a great loss! xx

That is amazing!!!!!!!!! Well done x

thanks lea... but im feeling anything but motivated at the min the last week was damm hard work... to think another whole week to go.. i need my motivation back :(

thanks lea... but im feeling anything but motivated at the min the last week was damm hard work... to think another whole week to go.. i need my motivation back :(

Think about how you felt when you got on the scales to see how you had done and how good you felt seeing that great big loss!!!

It may seem hard at first but you have't gotten into the routine of it yet, it will soon become second nature and you wont have to work as hard!

Maybe cut down on the walking so much, concentrate on the food side for a bit with a bit of exercise then when your confident with the food, up the exercise to what you feel comfortable with xx

i know ur rite em... i just need to get use to it - it seemd the first week was a novility something new in a while but now im already sick of it lol u wuld tink id be over the moon after half a stone of... i love the walking though getting out with the wee one cuz i live in the country and dont drive so id just be stuck in the house all day otherwise.. i tink it was all the choosing points over other tings etc i might just do the same menu as last week so i know how to stick to it and maybe give myself more treats lol staying within points of course :):) just need to shake myself .. thanks xx

i know ur rite em... i just need to get use to it - it seemd the first week was a novility something new in a while but now im already sick of it lol u wuld tink id be over the moon after half a stone of... i love the walking though getting out with the wee one cuz i live in the country and dont drive so id just be stuck in the house all day otherwise.. i tink it was all the choosing points over other tings etc i might just do the same menu as last week so i know how to stick to it and maybe give myself more treats lol staying within points of course :):) just need to shake myself .. thanks xx

Well you will earn shedloads of activity points so maybe use them for your treats!

Maybe take a look through the food diaries on here to get some ideas for food you like and to find some low point foods you can eat.

Pink and whites are a good example:). You will get there. *Hugs* x

*hugz back* thankss xxx

:eek: we can't have you feeling like that after a 7lb loss!!! I totally agree with the advice Emma gave you. You say your struggling with choosing your points - I type my daily food diary/points in a table format in microsoft word and add to it each day. Then at the beginning of each week I copy and paste it into a new weekly diary and just tweak it so that I get some variation but the original stuff is there already worked out if I'm feeling lazy. It cuts back with some of the hassle of adding it all up and spreading it over the day. Its also great if I want a quick shopping list.

Hope this helps and that you're feeling a bit more motivated soon. You've had a fabulous first week - dont let all your hard work (including all that pounding of the streets) go to waste :) xxx

Thanks jax and audio xxx i feeeel much better today i tink it was just one of those days coming up to totm and everything is when i really struggle to keep away from comfort food but as i said tings r alot better today im very proud of myself :).. great idea about the spread sheet might have to just go get one of those sorted for me now xxxx

Emma, you have done so well this week and you will continue to do well. I never thought I would last almost 12 weeks on this diet but here I am.....almost 12 weeks later, 18.5lbs down and only 3.5lbs to go until my goal. When I set my goal in September it seemed SOOOO far away and i honestly was not sure I could do it but here I am now. It was not easy and we all have down days but try and remember WHY you are doing this and it will spur you on. Once you have had a few losses you will feel better about it as you will start noticing big changes but for now you need to dig those heels in be strong and keep going. You CAN do it!!!!!! and we are all here for you along the way :)

Goodluck xxx

awww *hugz* lea ur right! thanks for the motivation hunni and woah well done on ur loss 3lb to go u r gonna look fab at xmas xx

alreet Emma! :D game on for this challenge - I am SO up for it! :D dragging my bum to the pool this morning as i'm out for a meal later!

hiyaaaaa :) yeah really up for it too were gonna loose 5 BAGS OF SUGARS whoohoo! U go girl ... swimmings gr8 must get back into that again... im going of on another 6 mile walk today havent done one since monday :) wat u gonna have to eat at ur meal? x

i'm on Core this week so TGI's is pretty good - i can get either a steak with jacket potato and salad (no butter, dressing or sauce.. which is normal for me anyway :)) or I can get their spicy diablo pasta without the cheese which is pasta in a chilli and tomato sauce with green beans, broccoli and red peppers and I love it.. one of my favourite dishes from there :D depends what everyone else is having i guess - avoiding the cocktails menu is going to be the worst part.. though i could be DESignated driver so that would sort out the drinks problem too :)

what've you got planned for the day? x

nothing much pet just the walk i live in the country and dont drive and partner is at work... im on maternity at the min... just sorting out xmas pressies today! :) reminder to self get bloody driving lessons sorted hehe x

Back