Good Morning Hun
How are you today,hope your doing well.
Not many more weeks till xmas :)

Morning, how are you today hun.xx

hey Emma, how you doing? xxx

Hi Emma - I just wanted to see how you were doing. Hope your ok x

Morning, how are you today.xx

Hey Emma, hope your okay x

hey sorry girls havent been on the last couple of days have bee getting everything sorted for chrimbo howryas?x

There really are times when a sts is a really good result. I know you said you don't want it to happern again & I'm with you on that but life does happern & what's important is that you just carry on. I know that when I've had a sts in the past it would have been a big gain so I know it's still real progress to loosing weight & keeping it off for life. well done :)

I suppose ur right hun thanks i was pleased tha i didnt get a gain at the end of the day im just hoping ive dne enuff this week to make a loss!

How ya doing today hun?

Hey chick fine thanks! xx

Like Lydia's class teacher says - at least you now know what you can eat when you are in maintenance!!

Got a right funny image in my head reading your post...sounded like you were actually still on the scales while entering your result on minimins...now there is "in the moment" weighing - made me chuckle anyhow.

So, no more blow outs, chocolate cake and lots of activity points this week. (do you feel like you have had a kick up the rear now????)

Good luck, lovely

Rosie x

lol glad i made someone laff i always post straight after weighing but i was having a mummy head tha morning and couldnt remember my figures lol but its def the kick upthe butt i needed hehe xx

Did you get to do any walks today? Hope your ok?
hey misses i havent had walks as such but have been shopping and on my feet loads xx

Good Morning Hun
How are you today,hope your doing well.
Not many more weeks till xmas :)

hey chick im grand thanks i know i cant wait just hope i can make this chrimbo challenge my trees going up this weekend i cant wait! x

Morning, how are you today hun.xx

good thanks hun hows u? xx

hey Emma, how you doing? xxx

hey chick doing ok i have been sticking to 16 points every day tis week so i can enjoy my xmas doo 2mo but its been really hard just hope i dont make a gain after 2mo! x

Hi Emma - I just wanted to see how you were doing. Hope your ok x

awww thanks hun im doing grand poor ryans teeth r driving him nuts making me so sad :( but other than that im grand hows the wee fam? xx

Morning, how are you today.xx

good thanks hun hows u xx

Hey Emma, hope your okay x

hey look at me multiquoting misses ur a good teacher! hows u? xx

Thanks for ur replies girlies xx

Last edited:
well done on saving points - looking forward to seeing an amazing loss for you on tuesday! :D xxx

hey Emma hows it all going? wishing you luck for tomorrow :) xxx

hello you, good luck for tomorrow! :) xxx

Goodluck em x How you doing?

hey Em :D hope you do well this morning xx

Hey Girlies - Sorry i havent been on much this week gonna get myself updated with all ur diaries now :):)

Its been an up and down week for me... found it very hard to stick to 16 points as i usually always eat my full allowance but i saved my extra 4 points a day for my christmas doo which was on sat night and had the full works with alot of drink and really enjoyed myself when i weighed in this morning i lost a pound just to be honest i cant say im not disapointed as i am cuz of the sts last week but its made me more determined this week and im glad my chrimbo doo is out of the way! i Personally dont think saving that many points for me really helps so im back on full points this week and my exercise dvds (( too cold for walking now ... coats hats and gloves arnt doing it for me lol )) so at least i lost something but i better get my ass in gear i wanna loose 3lb this week! How have u all been xx

a lbs is fab Hun!!!! Especially with a night off!! You should be proud of yourself for managing on low points! Good luck for a big loss this week!!! X x x

well done on the pound off - it must be so difficult for you to save points as well - I am so impressed - i have struggled to save four each day and i've had 6 more than you! You really deserve that pound Em - you are doing so so well :) xxx

fantastic result! Well done hun xxxx

Well done on your lb loss. Seems you had a lovely time at your xmas do. Its like ice cold outside now, doesn't even make a difference having on a coat, scarf and gloves. I'm going on my walk tomorrow and if I find it too cold, Im going to start using my x trainer. Good luck on your 3lbs for next weigh in, you can do it.

Back