~ xxEmmaxx WeighWatcher Diary- IM BACK X

Hey emma, how you doing? I hope all is well with you :D

*cries* oh girls :(:( ive really messed up this weekend done so well until last night.... had 5 points left and thought id have a few drinks but not only did i have 4 malibus and diet coke i had half a bag of mini munchies and half a bag of sensations and then today other half made me a filled soda with egg and bacon and then i had 5 thornton chocolates and alot of potatoes and a tiny bit of chicken... i have soooo messed up i only have tomo left and then weigh in on tuesday i wanted to do so well too :(:( i feel im gonna go of track after being so goooood :(:(:(

draw a line under it right now. Its done, you cant change it - though you can claw back a few of your points tomorrow if you wish. However - everyone has days like these so dont let it get you down - you are still on track for your 10lbs for xmas!

Just make sure if there are any more chocolates about - either hide them, force feed your OH them or get rid of them!

Cheer up hunny :) not the end of the world okay? xxx

i know i said i dont want no more ive made myself feel sick - hes just like " awww its the weekend enjoy urself as long as ur happy" IT ISNT HELPING lol.... ur right ill draw a line under it i wonder how much all those points r going to go on a 6 mile walk tomo and limit myself to 16 points (( thats the least u can eat on ww isnt it)) and say a small prayer for even a sts :(!! why oh why do men eat what they want and stay super slim and fit :(

Don't beat yourself up hon, it's not worth it. Draw a line under it and knock 4 points off your allowance for tomorrow and see what you can do in the way of exercise points.

People who don't have a weight problem don't always understand, do they? If you've been good the rest of the week, hopefully you won't see this blip on the scales. Good luck x

Oh Emma *Hugs* Dont fret too much - you're human! We all do it x

i knowwww but im only 3 weeks in so wanted a loss this week tink im gonna have a gain 2mo couldnt even be bothered to go for a walk today im just tiered aw well 2mos a whole new fresh week xx

Thanks irene ur so right :) xx

Well, at least if you're going to fall off - you might as well fall from a decent height ;)

As everyone else says, what's done is done.

Have a super-strict week next week and any harm will be undone.

Rosie x

thanks hun - im forgetting bout my 12 mile walk this week so im hoping this has cancled some of it out and im restricitng my points to 16 today and drinking loads of water to help with my ibs so hopefuly a movement there might show on the scales so all fingers crossed for 2mo that a sts is there xx

Good luck hun. I have everything crossed for you. i know you can do it and I shall be hanging around until I see you get to goal :D

Here's to a lovely surprise tomorrow and if it is the wrong surprise so be it....a new week is here :D

good luck chic xxx

good luck for the morning Emma love! :D *big hug of luck*

Good Luck for 2moro! xxx

Back