xxVickys Diaryxx - back again :)

ok just had a serious binge :( need to start again tomorrow, and exercise for all its worth :( im feeling so guilty

Hey Vic dont beat yourself up.. today was a bad day but tomorrow is new day and a new start.. you can do it hun xxx

we all have bad days sweetie, the trick (which i havent completely mastered yet) is to keep it to a day

hey Vic, like everyone has said - chin up - keep it to a day. just write it off and forget about it, and just stick 100% rest of the week. dont push yourself too hard or you'll most likely fall back off again.

*hugs* dont get too down about it okay? only a day :) theres another one starting in less than two hours xxx

You'll be ok Vicky... still got 3 days to be good and pull it round.. I had naughty food today too so Im feeling bad as well.... we'll do this..

thank you everyone, im putting it behind me, today is a new day and i shall just have to be extra good :)

Well done on pulling it back Vic xx

good for you Vic :) you can do this! xxx

Ive fallen into the pit of doom...dreading weigh in day... Ive been bad for 3 days now... OH NOOOOOOO

hey Vic, how was day 1? go okay? :D hope day 2 goes well for you today xxx

Hey Vic how is today going for you? Dont worry Ive been very bold as well these passed few weeks.. we can do it though :D

Hello everyone, and thank you :) I didnt manage to be good so i had 3 bad days in the end, so today is day 1 again lol. I do this all the time, manage about 3 good weeks then blow it, tho im not too down about it, i kno i can be good again.

dont worry Vic, straight back on the wagon - you will be fine. Just visualise where you want to be and why, and hopefully that will motivate you to carry on for a few more 100% days - you can do it! xxx

everyone has bad days,i knew today could possible be a bad day for me as ppl brought cream cakes in for there birthday, but i managed to stay away and stuck to my ww carrot cake

i do what balckwidow says to do, i visulise myself out in a summery dress nice and slim, rather than how i am now with my bingo wings lol

Good Luck hun......you can do it!!

xxx

You can do it Vic, You've already shown you can.
Hope you have a good evening, Sending you hugs xx

Hiya, How did today pan out?...Hope it went well...It's hard getting back on the wagon, but that feeling when you have a good loss is worth it :D xx

Hiya, yeah it went good, stuck to it, may have gone over by 1 point but thats not too bad :) gonna go aquafit tomorrow and have a go on the wii tonite. Im thinking of changing my WI day to a saturday morning, then i can have a little treat saturday nite and the motivation would be there all week then.

Hey Vic good luck for WI. I WI on sat morning for exactly that reason, So I can have a treat. But be careful you don't turn it into a weekend treat like I did, He He! Gotta pull it back this week and be supa good now.
Have a great day, xxx

Back