YAAAAHOOOOO!! YIPPIE! WOOOOHOOOO! and so on...

pete10141748

Postaholic
Tonight I hit my first really big target

I've now officially lost 4 stone!

Hit it right on the head, a 3lbs loss this week means I've lost exactly 4 stone since I started LL!

4 stone in 12 weeks!
I LOVE LIGHTERLIFE! :D:D:D:D

I went a bit snap-happy and took a few pics, but I want to remember this moment forever!!!!!!!

dsc00381jk9.jpg

dsc00387os5.jpg

What else can I say?
I'm grinning like the Cheshire Cat! :D:cool::D

That's fantastic Pete, really great news and an inspiration especially to us newbies!

Well done. x

Well done Pete! Amazing!

Thats fantastic and you really do look amazing!

xXx

soo delighted for ya hunni, u deserve it...and look at ur pics xxx

:eek::kissass::553::bliss::king2::bliss::scale::wow::wow::talk017::hug99::gen126::missing::massmoon::massmoon::flowers::grouphugg::character00116::superwoman::character00115::worthy::smoke::clap::happy096::character00100::whacky068::0clapper::winner::asskick::kissass2::tshirt::0icanfly::woohoo::party0011::party0023::party0038::party0049:

Think that about sums it up.

So, so happy for you!

congrats pete
you're doing so well!!
ella
x

I take all kinds of requests hehehe ;)

I used that one as it is my fav out of the 4, but you know what, you're right, my sig should have a smile in it, so hang on a sec and I'm going to change it :)

Supercalifragalisticexpialidocious! Brilliant, Pete!

PS. The Avatar is poss my fave pic of you. I can imagine dirty thoughts going through your head :D :D

There, changed it!
Don't like the pic quite as much, but at least I'm smiling!

EDIT: Had a brainwave and put them all up :D

LOL @ Avatar and dirty thoughts :D

Agree with LS - loving the comparison of the bottom right hand photo and the before!

You've also put me under pressure now you realise!! I don't think that I've had much weight loss this week and I also have three pound to go to my four stone target and will also be 12 week weigh in!!! How weird is that!!

I'm going to be rather gutted if I don't do it now!! ;-)

By the way, how do you think the water experiment went Scientific Pete??

Oooh I forgot to post about that Poppy, thanks for reminding me!

Basically.... it didn't really happen how I wanted it to really.
I didn't get 4ltrs on Sat or Sun, and throughout the week I've spent most evenings viewings flats and houses (looking to buy) so have struggled to get all the water I wanted in then too as I've only had from about 8pm till 11pm to try and fit in 2ltrs+ (which I really didn't want to do) instead of drinking 2ltrs from 6pm to 11pm which is when I usually get home.

I have just about managed to get 4ltrs each day, but that's including shakes too which I didn't want to be included in the 4ltrs.

I've also done 30minutes of brisk walking each lunchtime this week (not done before and deiced to do it on a whim) which also kinda throws out the "up the water and see the difference" thing too.

I'm going to try and do it as of tomorrow, so I get one full week of 4ltrs of water each day, +3 shakes, +1 bar, +30min of walking on a weekday, +2x 30min walks each weekend day.

We'll see how that goes this time next week!

Back