YAAAAHOOOOO!! YIPPIE! WOOOOHOOOO! and so on...

I've tried to increase my water this week Pete, and have drank more, but as I said, I've stuck at the same weight all week really. I've only got a few more days to get those pesky 3lb off! Hoping it will come off all of a sudden on Monday morning.

Will be really interesting though to see what your next week WI says!

Amazing Pete, great pics- more hunk of the week than geek:wow:

Yeah Hunky geek is good- I'm quite partial to geeks :)

You know I just thought, the last time I saw the girl I've started seeing was a week ago, and it's going to be at least another 3 weeks until I see her again (she lives in London and is currently in the midst of sorting out a new place to live and then moving house,so she's too busy on the weekends for me to go down and see her, which is the only time I can.... *sniff* :( )

I wonder what she's gona think when she see's me next?? LOL
After all, aside from that one night last week she's only ever known me to be big (and I wasn't exactly 'showing it off' that I'd lost a lot either)...... and we've known each other for 7 years! She is going to get a bit of shock eh! :D

Geek

You'll always be our geek. We need one for our science questions.
So . looking at flats eh? Do I sense a bit of cohabitation looming?
Is LL changing your life too?
You are looking splendiferous by the way.
All the positive strokes are well deserved.
Congratulations. Nice to hear you sond so happy.:cool:

LOL no, no cohabitation just yet BL, this place is going to be mine, all mine!

H lives and works in London so a 'cohabitation' would be tricky!
That, and we've only been seeing each other for a few weeks... and only a few times in those weeks......

So yeah, bit soon to think about that!

Once again, a massive THANK YOU to everyone, I was already feeling great but your lovely comments have pushed me over the edge and I'm now into total-happy-gaga-grinning-land :D :D :D

I love you guys! :)

*Wolf whistles*

Lookin good! :D congrats on hitting that milestone!

(and I only just saw this thread so sorry for jumping in late!)

Hi Pete,

Well done on hitting that target babes. You deserve to celebrate it. Take as many photos as you like! You know I appreciate a good photo whore!!

Here's to this target and those to come!

B x

You really are looking amazing Pete
Well Done you

only just seen this post
well done, the transformation is amazing!!
daisy x

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT - you are an absolute star!

xx

Thanks ladies :)

BL & Porgeous, it's been your amazing successes and fabulous before/after pictures that keep on giving me inspiration to carry on :)

Beki, loving the new comparison picture in your sig!

Thanks ladies :)

BL & Porgeous, it's been your amazing successes and fabulous before/after pictures that keep on giving me inspiration to carry on :)

Beki, loving the new comparison picture in your sig!

Aww thanks hun! My mate loves the look on my face in the "after" pic. It's like "oh my god, was I really this big!"

B x

Back