• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

yah started at last

finally had my 1st meeting as she moved it from tues weds. So I have all my packs for the week and started with porridge this morning. It didn't look much in the bowl so I used a teaspoon to make it last longer and it wasn't too bad. Roll on lunch time.

Nodoubt you'll be hearing a lot from me now as I start this journey.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Making it all add up
Welcome Donna to the LL family.

Porridge does look a small portion at first but you soon get used to it & after a while I found it really filling - did always use a teaspoon though.

Welcome again & enjoy what will prove to be a fantastic journey.

is loving CWP xx
:welcome2: Donna.

I do the same. Although I do put a bit more water in and microwave if for a bit longer so that I have more. and I do eat it with a teaspoon as well.

Congratulations on starting this wonderful journey.

This forum has been a life saver for me.

Good luck x x
Hi Donna and welcome to what has become my second home...lol
I use a baby bowl for my porridge. It fills it up and I have it every morning at the same ish time.
Good luck on your LL experience. After week 3 the time seems to fly.
hope you are enjoying your first day!
what other packs are you having?
daisy x
Thanks for the welcome

The rest of the day hasn't been too bad. Had Thai chilli soup and a banana shake. I mixed them in the shaker to see what they would be like if I didn't have the hand blender with me. They weren't too bad but will try the blender tomorrow. Still have a chocolate pack to go so will try that hot. Nearly had 3 litres of water today so will try and up it a bit more tomorrow.

Welcome Donna

Good luck on LL.
i didn't use a blender or the shaker, just used to sort of mix and mash my packs with the back of a dessert spoon.
Got used to having "hot chocolate" every night as my last pack. i miss it now.
Had hot vanilla with a bit of cofee for breakfast and thai chilli wth tabasco jabanero and a bit of salt for the other 2 plus 4 litres of water and black cofee.
Did the trick for me. I feel as though LL gave me my life back. Sounds corny, but it's true. I hope it works for you too.
Good luck.