yah started at last

Donnamw

finally had my 1st meeting as she moved it from tues weds. So I have all my packs for the week and started with porridge this morning. It didn't look much in the bowl so I used a teaspoon to make it last longer and it wasn't too bad. Roll on lunch time.

Nodoubt you'll be hearing a lot from me now as I start this journey.

Donna

Welcome Donna to the LL family.

Porridge does look a small portion at first but you soon get used to it & after a while I found it really filling - did always use a teaspoon though.

Welcome again & enjoy what will prove to be a fantastic journey.

:welcome2: Donna.

I do the same. Although I do put a bit more water in and microwave if for a bit longer so that I have more. and I do eat it with a teaspoon as well.

Congratulations on starting this wonderful journey.

This forum has been a life saver for me.

Good luck x x

Hi Donna and welcome to what has become my second home...lol
I use a baby bowl for my porridge. It fills it up and I have it every morning at the same ish time.
Good luck on your LL experience. After week 3 the time seems to fly.
xx

hi
hope you are enjoying your first day!
what other packs are you having?
daisy x

Thanks for the welcome

The rest of the day hasn't been too bad. Had Thai chilli soup and a banana shake. I mixed them in the shaker to see what they would be like if I didn't have the hand blender with me. They weren't too bad but will try the blender tomorrow. Still have a chocolate pack to go so will try that hot. Nearly had 3 litres of water today so will try and up it a bit more tomorrow.

Donna

Welcome Donna

Good luck on LL.
i didn't use a blender or the shaker, just used to sort of mix and mash my packs with the back of a dessert spoon.
Got used to having "hot chocolate" every night as my last pack. i miss it now.
Had hot vanilla with a bit of cofee for breakfast and thai chilli wth tabasco jabanero and a bit of salt for the other 2 plus 4 litres of water and black cofee.
Did the trick for me. I feel as though LL gave me my life back. Sounds corny, but it's true. I hope it works for you too.
Good luck.

Back