Yahoo - I am in the 13's - Yes Yes Yes

yummymummynot

Hi all

Just had 2nd weigh in - another 7 lbs gone!!! Cant believe it - 1 stone in 2 weeks. This diet is amazing.

I am now 13st 13lbs - I am in the 13 stone category for the first time in years!!! Ok so I am barely in it but I am there!! Yippee!!!!!

Well done hun, that's fantastic! :D xxx

well done you!! i love breaking that next stone barrier...

Well done on the loss, it's fantastic. Lovely to get into another stone isn't it, good for you. This will spur you on for next week no problem!

Thanks guys

Radical you are so right - its amazing breaking the stone barrier - although I better not get too pleased with myself as I am only barely under the stone!!!

Am thrilled though- its so long since I was 13 anything and its a great feeling.

Thanks for all the support

You'll have to set some new goals now, you've already reached the others!

Oh my god Bev you are right - I did!!!

here goes towards 12 stone!!!! I dont think I would be able to contain my excitement if I got to that.

Happy days!!

Well done on a great loss !

Oh I absolutely love that pound that takes you down a whole stone mentally. Four more for me and I'll be crossing a big barrier too.

Well done you! :D

That is a great amount to lost and I find it quite nice to see how individuals are doing on this diet as it shows me what I can achieve :girlpower:

& Congrats Abbie :bestwishes:, Hope that are well along with your little Cheeky Angel.

well done keep it up hun

Back