Yahoo!!! I am started!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by yummymummynot, 11 July 2011 Social URL.

1. yummymummynot

yummymummynot Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all

Just a quick note to say hi and to say that I have started my Lipotrim journey. I went to the chemist of Sat but the Lipo girl was off so I couldnt get started. So waited in the long grass for the chemist to open this morning and I have my shakes and my enthusiasm so here I go. I weighed in at a staggering 98 kilos which I think is 15 stone 4 lbs!! AAAAHHHH how did I let myself go this far!!! Anyway I am aiming for 11 and a half stone so long road ahead.

Heres to a slimmer, happier, healthier life

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ElectricLilac

ElectricLilac Like a Renegade Master

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(38.85%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Brilliant, good for you ! My last weigh in on friday was 15 stone 4 and i am aiming for 11 stone 6 also, race you ??? lol i'm joking! I hope today flys by for you, so glad you have joined us x

4. yummymummynot

yummymummynot Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya Electric Lilac

Wow you have done fantastic - good for you. Well its day 1 and my initial enthuasism has waned slightly ( am starving)!!! I think once I get home from work I will feel better as tried to have the shake here at work and couldnt mix it properly so it was horrid gloop!!! Day is dragging a bit but I am going to treat myself to a girly bath tonight while hubby and kids eating dinner and then an early night!!!

and yes you are on for the challenge to get to the 11st 6 mark!!! I am 5'7" so we are very close stats wise so on your marks, get ready!!!!

5. ElectricLilac

ElectricLilac Like a Renegade Master

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(38.85%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    YummyMummy...Did you buy the shaker with your shakes ??? Your pharmacy should sell them, they make shakes on the go so much better. Bath and bed sounds like a very good idea today I may well be doing the same...

6. Catherine12

Catherine12 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(30.81%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Believe it or not... i started at that weight end of Feb, and i'm now near my personal target of 10 stone! It can be done, so stick at it... u will feel amazing and be a whole new person!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.