• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Yahoo!!! I am started!!

Hi all

Just a quick note to say hi and to say that I have started my Lipotrim journey. I went to the chemist of Sat but the Lipo girl was off so I couldnt get started. So waited in the long grass for the chemist to open this morning and I have my shakes and my enthusiasm so here I go. I weighed in at a staggering 98 kilos which I think is 15 stone 4 lbs!! AAAAHHHH how did I let myself go this far!!! Anyway I am aiming for 11 and a half stone so long road ahead.

Heres to a slimmer, happier, healthier life

xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

ElectricLilac

Like a Renegade Master
Brilliant, good for you ! My last weigh in on friday was 15 stone 4 and i am aiming for 11 stone 6 also, race you ??? lol i'm joking! I hope today flys by for you, so glad you have joined us x

Hiya Electric Lilac

Wow you have done fantastic - good for you. Well its day 1 and my initial enthuasism has waned slightly ( am starving)!!! I think once I get home from work I will feel better as tried to have the shake here at work and couldnt mix it properly so it was horrid gloop!!! Day is dragging a bit but I am going to treat myself to a girly bath tonight while hubby and kids eating dinner and then an early night!!!

and yes you are on for the challenge to get to the 11st 6 mark!!! I am 5'7" so we are very close stats wise so on your marks, get ready!!!!

ElectricLilac

Like a Renegade Master
YummyMummy...Did you buy the shaker with your shakes ??? Your pharmacy should sell them, they make shakes on the go so much better. Bath and bed sounds like a very good idea today I may well be doing the same...

Believe it or not... i started at that weight end of Feb, and i'm now near my personal target of 10 stone! It can be done, so stick at it... u will feel amazing and be a whole new person!