Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Yahoo!!! I am started!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by yummymummynot, 11 July 2011 Social URL.

1. yummymummynot

yummymummynot Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all

Just a quick note to say hi and to say that I have started my Lipotrim journey. I went to the chemist of Sat but the Lipo girl was off so I couldnt get started. So waited in the long grass for the chemist to open this morning and I have my shakes and my enthusiasm so here I go. I weighed in at a staggering 98 kilos which I think is 15 stone 4 lbs!! AAAAHHHH how did I let myself go this far!!! Anyway I am aiming for 11 and a half stone so long road ahead.

Heres to a slimmer, happier, healthier life

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ElectricLilac

ElectricLilac Like a Renegade Master

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(38.85%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Brilliant, good for you ! My last weigh in on friday was 15 stone 4 and i am aiming for 11 stone 6 also, race you ??? lol i'm joking! I hope today flys by for you, so glad you have joined us x

4. yummymummynot

yummymummynot Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya Electric Lilac

Wow you have done fantastic - good for you. Well its day 1 and my initial enthuasism has waned slightly ( am starving)!!! I think once I get home from work I will feel better as tried to have the shake here at work and couldnt mix it properly so it was horrid gloop!!! Day is dragging a bit but I am going to treat myself to a girly bath tonight while hubby and kids eating dinner and then an early night!!!

and yes you are on for the challenge to get to the 11st 6 mark!!! I am 5'7" so we are very close stats wise so on your marks, get ready!!!!

5. ElectricLilac

ElectricLilac Like a Renegade Master

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(38.85%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    YummyMummy...Did you buy the shaker with your shakes ??? Your pharmacy should sell them, they make shakes on the go so much better. Bath and bed sounds like a very good idea today I may well be doing the same...

6. Catherine12

Catherine12 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(30.81%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Believe it or not... i started at that weight end of Feb, and i'm now near my personal target of 10 stone! It can be done, so stick at it... u will feel amazing and be a whole new person!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.