Yahoo!!! I am started!!

yummymummynot

Hi all

Just a quick note to say hi and to say that I have started my Lipotrim journey. I went to the chemist of Sat but the Lipo girl was off so I couldnt get started. So waited in the long grass for the chemist to open this morning and I have my shakes and my enthusiasm so here I go. I weighed in at a staggering 98 kilos which I think is 15 stone 4 lbs!! AAAAHHHH how did I let myself go this far!!! Anyway I am aiming for 11 and a half stone so long road ahead.

Heres to a slimmer, happier, healthier life

xx

Brilliant, good for you ! My last weigh in on friday was 15 stone 4 and i am aiming for 11 stone 6 also, race you ??? lol i'm joking! I hope today flys by for you, so glad you have joined us x

Hiya Electric Lilac

Wow you have done fantastic - good for you. Well its day 1 and my initial enthuasism has waned slightly ( am starving)!!! I think once I get home from work I will feel better as tried to have the shake here at work and couldnt mix it properly so it was horrid gloop!!! Day is dragging a bit but I am going to treat myself to a girly bath tonight while hubby and kids eating dinner and then an early night!!!

and yes you are on for the challenge to get to the 11st 6 mark!!! I am 5'7" so we are very close stats wise so on your marks, get ready!!!!

YummyMummy...Did you buy the shaker with your shakes ??? Your pharmacy should sell them, they make shakes on the go so much better. Bath and bed sounds like a very good idea today I may well be doing the same...

Believe it or not... i started at that weight end of Feb, and i'm now near my personal target of 10 stone! It can be done, so stick at it... u will feel amazing and be a whole new person!

Back