YAHOO I'VE DONE IT

dolphin

well girlies i've done it i cant believe it !!! i've reached my goal and am on refeed just had some tea how nice it was to could'nt eat much and cant believe how plan steamed chicken and veg can be so tasty to me now. Anyway i could'nt have done this with out all your support thanks again but i will be sticking around to see how you all get on cheers once again

wow. congratulations hun. i cant wait til i reach my target. steamed chicken sounds great. lol. you've done so well. insperational to us on day 7 or there about. lol

Well done

Well done Dolphin thats excellent news... and yes you
need to stick around so you are there will all the advise for us...
congrats again:party0019:

Rachie

cheers girls im so proud of my self im still in shock i think

Congratulations Dolphin! :D:D:D

P.S. Cheryl, what a beautiful pic of your grandaughter! :D:D

You have done fantastically and you should be so proud of yourself.

Awww Dolphin thats fantastic news......I'm sooo happy for you......What an amazing inspiration you are for all of us to see someone reach their target weight!!!!
Don't forget to stay around......we still need the advise when we refeed and maintain and you then will be an expert!! lol
CONGRATSSSSSSSSS YOU SKINNY MINX!!!!!!!
Shelly
xxxxx:D:D

Congratualtions Dolphin!! All the hard work has paid off so now all you have to do is stay there!! You will do that no problem because you have worked so hard to get here!! xx

cheers girlies cant wait to send all of you the same congrats wont be long thought

Back