• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Yasmine's Refeed diary (take 3)

Yasmine

One last chance
Last edited:

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Oooh yas - you're starting then! Good for you - i hope it goes ok this time chicken :) xx

Best of luck with refeed Yas . Thinking of you. Breda

Yasmine

One last chance
Thanks girls. I have to change the menu though. I no lettuce because it was full of flys!!! hiding in the inside of it!!!! I thought I was gonna be sick!!!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Ew yas!! Where did you buy it from? Complain ...

Yasmine

One last chance
Bought it from some turkish shop up the high street, never buying from there again!!!!

Yasmine

One last chance
The chicken was amazing! even better than before! chinese 5 spice is a winner!

Yasmine

One last chance
Thanks hunny. I bought it from waitrose. You should be able to buy it in asda or tescos. But I think shops like waitrose are better when you need something specific. Like plain fromage frei. Could only find it at waitrose lol.

Yasmine

One last chance
Thanks mini, I'm gonna try and be on my best behaviour before I go on holiday :D

How are you doing?

Best of luck sure you will be fine

Yasmine

One last chance
Cheers slinky, be sure to, really helped me on refeed is everyone else's dairies.

Thanks Adam, I hope so! lol going away in 3 weeks, need to stay as slim as possible.

Yasmine

One last chance
Day 2:

Breakfast:
Maintenance chocolate whip

Lunch:
Tuna salad > lettuce, 1 can tuna, tomato, cherry tomato and cucumber dressed with some lemon juice and a little bit of balsamic vinegar.

Dinner:
Chicken salad > chicken fillet topped with onions and seasoned with chinese 5 spice, salt and pepper, lettuce, tomato and cherry tomatoes.

So far, I am in love with the chocolate whip! I want to have it for my dinner instead LOL but I gotta follow the plan. I am very full from my tuna salad, tomatoes taste even better and it took me 25 minutes to finish.

Dinner was lush again, chicken is just amazing with 5 spice, you guys really have got to try it.

I can finally have spuds tomorrow!! and finally see what all the hulla balloo is about with fromage frei :)

Last edited:
hi yasmine
how are you cooking your chicken with the 5 spice ? i am starting refeed on saturday, any tips will be great x
Good luck on your refeed and have a top hol xx

Yasmine

One last chance
Cheers hun :D

Well what I do is, I wet my chicken with water and then I rub the spice all over it. Too much can make it pretty dry though on the outside so be careful.

Yasmine

One last chance
Day 3:

Breakfast:
Maintenance chocolate whip

Lunch:
6 ounces chicken and salad> lettuce, tomato, cherry tomatoes, carrot batons and cucumber, dressed with lemon and balsamic vinegar.

Dinner:
8 ounce baked potato topped with fromage frei, 6oz salmon, lettuce, tomato, cherry tomatoes, carrot batons and cucumber, dressed with lemon and balsamic vinegar.

I thoroughly enjoyed my dinner, feeling very bloated and fat at the moment though and my back hurts :(. But I guess it's normal.

I wanted to delay the potatoes but I called to make sure if it was ok but the woman on the other side said that I must have the potato otherwise I'd blow up *not literally LOL*

Tomorrow I get to eat fruit, but I am only going to have 1 serving with my maintenance formula. The lady also recommended that I eat fruit at the end of the day.

Last edited:

Yasmine

One last chance
Day 4

Breakfast:

Lipotrim Maintenance orange drink with 6 strawberries (really lovely :) )

Snack:
Diet yoghurt

Lunch:
A bagel sandwich consisting of quorn pieces, lettuce, tomato, cucmber and fromage frei, WW yoghurt and a maintenance bar.

Dinner:

6 new potatoes (7oz) boiled, with salad, fromage frei.

Might have the chocolate whip with a plum, or just a low fat yoghurt.

I had a sneaky weigh in, I know I shouldn't have but I did and i am 1lb less :), this may change by the end of the week, but after eating a potato I'm relieved.

Last edited: