*yawn* So tired......

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by pete10141748, 11 December 2008 Social URL.

1. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

Diet:
    LighterLife for Men (VLCD)
    OK, so Im now almost at the end of my 7th week, and the last few days Ive felt like I am half-asleep all the time.

Now, I know there is a nasty bug going around the school, and I may well be on the verge of getting it (or already have it mildly) but I just wondered if anyone else found they were feeling more tired than they were at the start of LL?

It literally feels like I dont have enough energy this week, though I am also aware that the other guy in the dept. is off so Ive been doing the work of 2 people and may well be more stressed than I realise.

Any thoughts?

PS My stomach is rumbling like crazy, and if it wasnt for what I know from the LL sessiosn I would swear that my body was telling me it needs to eat something :( :confused: :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MandyLupton

MandyLupton Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    Hi Pete, I'm tired lately and just coming up to week 4. Find it hard to get out of bed at the moment. I put it down to dark, cold mornings.
    The kids break up soon so I'm hoping to have a little sleep in wooohooo.........well I'll still be up by 7.30am (usual time 7am)

4. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

Diet:
    LighterLife for Men (VLCD)
    hmm, i guess the cold and dark could be a factor too Mandy.
    I know about sleeping in, last week on my day off I didnt wake up until almost 2pm!!!!!

totally by accident and felt like Id wasted half my off day, but at least I felt rested at that point!

5. somewhere_inside_is_me

somewhere_inside_is_me Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Pete,
    There is definitely a fatigue- type bug going around, and lots of people of all ages (mostly not on any diet) are complaining of tiredness, sleeping longer when able, no get up and go.
    I guess any non-mainstream dieting is going to lead to attributing changes to the diet rather than other factors (a bit like reading your horoscope and then interpreting everything that happens as "fate" LOL).
    Hope you feel better soon.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.