Yay finally got some!

ktbryony

After 3 months of being prescribed Orlistat i've finally been able to track some down! So today is the first day!

Just wondering, Is it ok to drink alcohol? I have a hen night on saturday and think I may be consuming alot :S

Katie x

ktbryony said:
After 3 months of being prescribed Orlistat i've finally been able to track some down! So today is the first day!

Just wondering, Is it ok to drink alcohol? I have a hen night on saturday and think I may be consuming alot :S

Katie x

Hi there & well done on tracking some xen down. I've been fine with alcohol but make sure it doesn't make you need a kebab lol x

Oh god didnt think about that!! Would it be best to avoid taking that day then just in case? x

ktbryony said:
Oh god didnt think about that!! Would it be best to avoid taking that day then just in case? x

To be honest you'd have to stop taking it for 3 days so this is the best time to test your willpower honey. The effect a kebab could be disastrous so just stay strong xx

Ok tbh I should be fine with not eating the kebab, its just anything else I forget about or cocktails. Thanks for the advice :) xx

ktbryony said:
Ok tbh I should be fine with not eating the kebab, its just anything else I forget about or cocktails. Thanks for the advice :) xx

I tend to stick to vodka & diet coke as its lower cals x

Malibu and diet coke for me..

Never actually sat down and thought about the whole cocktail and fat thing, but I guess some of them would have if they have stuff like coconut milk or cream in them...

Kes said:
Malibu and diet coke for me..

Never actually sat down and thought about the whole cocktail and fat thing, but I guess some of them would have if they have stuff like coconut milk or cream in them...

But they taste soooooo good lol x

That they doooooooo! Mmm

Back