Yay I did it!!!

sherby

Hi everyone

I don't know if any of you remember me but I have come on here a few times when I have started Lipotrim but I was unable to get past day one. I tried 3 times and failed miserably. However, I am very pleased to say that I did it. I am on day 2 and that is a big thing for me. I do get a few hunger pangs but I know that they only last for a few minutes and then they will go. I am looking forward to celebrating a weeks success.

Good luck everyone.

Sherby xxx

Good for you Sherby. Keep going now and get to your first weigh in, that will really spur you on for week 2. You've done so well to get through that first day. Now keep your goals in mind and keep going, you can do this!

really well done sherby, i done lighter life last year well i say i done it lasted one day....i am now on day 4 of lipotrim. the hunger pangs have subsided. i have loads of evergy today, and even helped OH clean the car. the first few days are the hardest, but bear through it it will be worth it to see the results at the end of the week.....i can't wait. if you struggle come on here, i do :D

good luck hun x

Well done. Each day is such an achievement. Ive tried a few times too but can never get past day 1 and 2. I just cant wait to get into ketosis as Ive never got that far before!!

Well done! You CAN do it if you really want to!! Best of luck! x

well done honey - mini steps in the right direction will get you there in no time.

day 3/4 you will start to feel good - no hunger etc as ketosis will have kicked in! :)

drink plenty of water to keep the hunger pangs at bay :)

hey well done, I have had a few false starts myself and know how disheartening this can be.. stick to your guns, you are over the worst and as summergirl says by day 3-4 youll be feeling good xxx

Excellant! Things will only get better!!!

Back