yay i got through my day in town

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
Its my first day back on plan and i've really been struggling lately, every time i start plan i end up coming off and binging on rubbish. Anyway this morning i decided that i'm going to start again and take one day at a time. A friend suggested that we go into town, which is always terrible for me, mcdonalds and thorntons always seem to be able to lure me in lol. However as everyone wanted to go to mcdonalds i decided to nip into marks and see if i could pick up something that would fit in with an original day. Sooo to cut a long story short i had a ham and boiled egg salad (dressing got thrown away) and a bag of grapes while everyone was munching on big macs. I felt gutted at the time but i feel fab knowing that i got through it. Now i just need to focus on a healthy dinner and a healthy evening, that's when i normally hit the biscuit tin :(

Well done! It's sensible choices like that which will help you get to your goal xx

Well done hun - its hard sticking with it when everyone around you is eating junk - but you've gotten through it so next time it won't be so hard. If evenings are the hardest try and save your syns for then so you can munch on low syn treats. xx

It is these exact moments that make the difference, mate. Those immediate choices of what exactly you put in your mouth at that moment in time- realising you have a choice and making the choice that will ultimately make you happiest

HUGE congratulations- small victories add up to MASSIVE achievements

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back