Yay!!! I hit the 3 stone mark this morning!!!

sianock

Gonna be who I wanna be!
Well as the title says.... I weighed myself this morning and have hit the 3 stone mark!!!! So on 15 July I was 19st 6lbs, and today 01 October 16st 6lbs!!!!

I am so pleased with myself, infact I feel a little bit tearful. I think its relief that I am doing this. The thought of actually being slim/thin one day seems more like it could be a reality instead of a dream and I actually find it a bit daunting and a bit scary.

Does anyone else know what I mean???

Sian XXX

Wow that's fab news sian, well done, you are doing sooooo amazing!! Totally know what you mean, it will be like a whole new life, we'll be able to do so much more! I'm only in my first week, first WI tomorrow, and already feel better. Keep going hun! :D

Well as the title says.... I weighed myself this morning and have hit the 3 stone mark!!!! So on 15 July I was 19st 6lbs, and today 01 October 16st 6lbs!!!!

I am so pleased with myself, infact I feel a little bit tearful. I think its relief that I am doing this. The thought of actually being slim/thin one day seems more like it could be a reality instead of a dream and I actually find it a bit daunting and a bit scary.

Does anyone else know what I mean???

Sian XXX

i know EXACTLY what you mean - i'm pretty spun out right now too - being slim being a reality? WOW very wierd! Well done on your losses and lets both try to not freak out lol I think from what i have read here and in blogland that losing the weight is the small part of the journey - getting your head round it and staying slim are a much bigger journey. guess we have to work on that as well. good luck - keep it up!

well done hunni.xxx

well done you i can not wait for the 3 stone mark either but really well done xxxxxxx

Well done! 3st is amazing. Feel like it will be next october that I get down to that much weight loss!!

I am so pleased for you.

Wow, what a massive achievement. You must be on cloud nine. Yeahhhh !!!! Go You!
I keep thinking that same thought..... 'I'm doing it', hard to believe being a total food addict that you can just stop! Cambrdige is amazing.
Lynne x

Thanks for all replies and words of support. I still have 6 stone to go, but I feel sure now that I can do it!!!

Sian XXX

Back