Yay! Im back... How are y'all doin

calafek

Hi all... Well after 3 weeks of not havin enough hours in the day i have taken half hour out to get back on here and am pleased to have updated my ticker..
So its going well most of the time and have lost 25lb in 6 weeks...I am starting to notice that i look and feel different and its lovely to get compliments from people, so its all looking good.
Couldn't do it without the support of my lovely man...He is constantly cheering me on, Taking weekly photos of me and making sure i always have my water bottle at the ready, bless him.
He has even made me a personal file on the computer for all the pictures of my progress and called it " Michaela the Butterfly" Such a darling!
Anyway hope you are all doing well and pushing through the tough days... Iv had enough of them...
All the best to you all!
Cala xx:p:);)

Hi Cala

Arent you doing well...25lbs, yes, I think you will be seeing a big difference :) Almost at the 2 st mark!!! Well done!!!!!

Good to see you are still going strong.

What a lovely man - eh!!!! It definitely helps when our other half are interested and egging us on. It makes it more worthwhile and encourages us even more.

Have a great week!

Take care

Fair play to ya !!!! Welcome back and keep it going. Hold on to that fella also. He sounds great!!!!!

Thanks girls... yes he is a goodie and its good to see your all doin fantastic xx speak soon and when i hit enough posts il put the butterfly pics up..

Hi Cala,
very well done to you 25lb in 6 weeks, you must be delighted. Best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

Back