Yay in the 12's!! Woo hoo

Rissole76

I know it may not be that exciting for some, but for the last 5 years, I have yo-yoed from the 15's down to the 13's, but would get as low as 13'3, then get bored, give up, and go back up to the high 13's.. Then I started CCing and I cant quite believe Ive broken the barrier!! And its because I can eat what I want and more than I thought (1600 cals) and still lose weight. On other diets I would be starving and then reach for the rubbish food and think well Ive blown it now, I may aswell go all out!! But Ive been able to eat as I please, just watching portions and still lose! NOw Im so motivated to break into the 11's!! I new there was a slimmer person in me somewhere :D

Congratulations - and I absolutely get what you mean - just think you'll never be in the 13s again and now you can chip away at the 12s - well done!

Wow! Thats great! Congratulations!! I think i will throw a party when i get down to the 12's again! :)

Fantastic.... Well done you..

I know what you mean though. I'm desperate to get into the 10stn. bracket. I've been yo yoing between my present weight an extra stone for ages... As you say with cc you can eat what you like as long as you keep within your calorie allowance :D

I've just broken into the 12's an it's really exciting!!! I'm getting closer to the 11's now which is virgin territory for me lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Legomom said:
I've just broken into the 12's an it's really exciting!!! I'm getting closer to the 11's now which is virgin territory for me lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know what you mean about virgin territory! I can only remember being a teenager and reaching 10 stone and thinking that i really needed to get back to the 9.5 stone area, then the rest is a blur!! Until I got to 15.5 stones and thought that I really needed to do something! Getting to 14.5 stones was relatively easy, then I got stuck for five years yo-yoing from there to 13.5 doing every diet under the sun! Even today all my family wanted an ice cream on the way back from the park, so rather than deny myself I checked the cals and chose a twister for 87 cals, and do you know what? It was lovely and I didn't miss out!! Love it!!

Well done! I've been stuck in the 12s for a long time... now and then it tips over to the 13s! I want to get down to the 11s its been years since I was there! Only 7lbs and my scales will read 167 (11 s 13 lbs) bring on that day!

AMazing, positively exciting! Well done you. Isn't CC the best thing EVER!?!?!?

Back