Yay into the 9's only just and photo!

wannabesize10

Silver Member
Hi all,
Sorry i know i don't post much but always have a good read,
just wanted to say today i am into the 9's
9stone 13lbs ... so only just think i was 4oz as well but the scales said 9 so that's good enough for me :D i know i still have 17 lbs to go ... but just so pleased that calorie counting is working as well and exercise esp the walking
the photo is not great was just about to take doggy for a walk hubby caught me off guard a bit but have managed to add to signature at the end my before and me now - can't wait to add goal photo
thanks for all your advise and support i learn something new everyday ! :)

wannabe xxx

I can't see the pic :S but a very well done on the loss! That's fantastic! One of my friends the other day was saying that it's not the diets that don't work it's our state of mind. As long as we stay positive and believe our goals are reachable then we will succeed :D

Good luck with the rest of your journey!

oh wow, look at you. You've done brilliantly!! And you'll be at your goal in no time, hun. Good luck xx

Wow you look fab, look at how skinny your legs and everything are!
Well done and thanks for posting, you have inspired me x

You look fab! We are a similar height and I was the same weight last week as you are and was so pleased to be in the 9's too! Well done!!!!

Thanks for all your lovely compliments ! ... so kind of you all, i just remember when i joined & looked at people before & afters ( mine is not my after yet sadly 17lbs to go ) but i just felt so inspired !
Just also wanted to note you can lose weight after doing Cambridge diet on Calorie counting CD gave me the will power but i feel slow and steady wins the race,
Also all the time we are losing weight or STS how amazing we are also keeping all those peeksy pounds off ... :D
Nic – wow well done hun your losses are fab not long now till goal for you xx

Maybe it can be done then! I keep getting stuck when there is no explanation for it!
Well done :)

fabulous wannabe! look how far you've come! it's definitely a massive inspiration to us all. keep up the good work hun, you'll be hitting target in no time! xx

Thanks rhuba i have found your post most helpful esp when starting CC ...just looked at your ticker we have the same amount of weight to lose now ... 17lbs !!
i was hoping to be at target around end of september but do know as you get closer to goal it takes a little longer,

thanks for the lovely post ! x

thanks hun! just wish i could follow my own advice lol!
am back on track after my holls though, and taking it nice and slow, 1lb a week for me, so i should be all lovely in time for chrimble. i already have my christmas 'do' dress, and am hoping that will make a nice 'after' shot to inspire other forumites as you have done :)

You are looking damn good wannabe!! Well done... as others have said I'm sure you'll be at your target weight in no time at all. You are an inspiration hehe.

Back