Yay, it's pink!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Sunflowers, 19 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Sunflowers

Sunflowers Wants to be a yummy mummy

With going on my hen day at the weekend I knew I'd well and truly knocked myself out of ketosis.. Started SSing on Sunday - last push for the wedding (18 days, yay!!) and getting in my dress (which still has an inch to go to fit, aaaargh!!!)

So therefore I'm in day 3 today - and have been ABSOLUTELY FREEZING all day.. So I peed on a stick - and it went pink!! Didn't expect it to go pink that early!!

Now I just have to put up with being perishingly cold for the next 18 days... ;) Am sitting here with a hot choc tetra in a bid to warm up a bit!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CherryValentine

CherryValentine Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Excellent stuff, glad you didnt have to wait too long, hopefully that chilly feeling will pass in a day or so :D

4. lancslass53

lancslass53 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(26.27%)
    Diet:
    CD
    all that shivering will be worthwhile when the big day comes around :D

5. Sunflowers

Princess L - I hope so!! I've only ever done one actual week of ss, I started on the 1000 plan, then did a week of ss, then 2 of 790 and now am back SSing again.. I was FREEZING that whole week!!!! I do hope it passes, I'm sat here in jeans, top, huge fluffy dressing gown, socks, big cow slippers and I am still freezing - I can't feel my toes they're so cold!! h2b even took pity on me last night and made me a hot water bottle as my feet were cold even then!!!!!! :D

lanslass, thank you - absolutely it will be!! I am so excited about it now I'm going to explode by the day, surely?!!!!!! (Least I'd fit in my dress that way.. ;) :D )

6. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Excellent news - I love it when the K Fairy comes on time!!

xxxx

7. munchkin

munchkin Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Hey that's great news hun!! Can you please send her my way now!!! I wanna be back in the pink too :( xx

8. Sunflowers

:D isobel, that's so funny!!!!

OK munchkin, if I send her over to you though will I come out of ketosis?? If so, would you mind dreadfully if I hung on to her until the wedding, I need all the help I can get with getting in my dress!!!!!!!! ;) :p

9. munchkin

munchkin Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Sunflower .... you and me need to have words ..... LOL!!

You've obviously kept hold of her as I'm still not in the pink ..... what's going on it's day 4 and I've been sooooo angelic :innocent0002: .

Do you think you could have a word with the K fairy and perhaps ask her to send a sister or a mate my way??? Could use the help for fear of falling off again :(

Pretty please with a cherry on top???

10. Sunflowers

Ahhh well as you asked so nicely I'll send her over...

Hope you're in ketosis by tomorrow!!!

11. munchkin

munchkin Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Thanks Hun!!! Fingers crossed she'll have paid me a visit by then!! All this being hungry is getting me down and fighting the chatterboxes is wearing me out!!! :wave_cry:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.