Yay me ( can you see my halo)

loubie84

Woohoo!
I had to put it on here because I'm really proud of myself and know you ladies will be with me.

The company I work for has pay day-cake day and for my sins it's my job to go out and get them from a well known high street chain. I then have to separate them into floors and sit with them right by me all day! ? Today I did it all and have not had one, didn't look at them longingly and didn't even want one! ? feeling a little proud!

I think this time I feel completely different about it all and I'm actually enjoying it. I especially want to prove the doubters wrong (my boss told me I might as well go for a gastric band because I'll never sick to it!)

Anyone else want to boast about what an angel they've been?

Lou x

Yay for you on 2 fronts - 1) for not eating a cake and 2) for not punching your boss in the face when he/she said that to you!
I think I can see the shine from your halo from here! XX

Lol trust me Hun she gives me more reasons than that on a daily basis, today it was moaning that I 'unhealthily' lost 6lb & 9 1/2" this week! *rolls eyes* xx

Wow, she sounds so supportive, she must be an absolute delight to work with! x

well done you! Funny enough I have just bought KFC for OH and the kids on the way home from tesco,where I bought them cakes and I'm not even tempted to sniff them :)

Back