Yay me..not very exciting but still!

Chicaloca

Silver Member
So, tonight I ordered a tesco delivery. Being the sad little Sw'er that I am I was thinking about my lovely steak I would be enjoying as I planned a red day today. I got home from work starving, but resisted anything as steak O'clock was imminent.
I waited, 6pm came and went as did 7pm. I called tesco and yes my delivery wasnt coming, due to the driver finishing work early. :mad:

So, the yay bit is normally, being SO hungry I would have grabbed anything to hand, bread, cheese, chippy, whatever but no, I defrosted chicken, steamed it, made a salad, and even some potato wedges and waited for my SW meal to be ready.

Ive just devoured it, and it tasted all the better knowing I didnt let a hiccup push me of the rails.

So there we are, nothing huge, but a small step!

Aweee Im sorry your steak didnt arrive :(

But!! Super well done, im known to stuff my face when things go cockeyed :) xxxxxxxx

Well done you!

but, how can they just not deliver? What if you were an invalid, or had a young family and needed the delivery?
That is disgusting and I would be complaining very angrily to them.

Well done you!

but, how can they just not deliver? What if you were an invalid, or had a young family and needed the delivery?
That is disgusting and I would be complaining very angrily to them.

I'd complain!

But good on you still being so good and not eating junk!

I'd complain!

Already done! Get this though, they are charging me for the delivery tmrw and I have to call them, again, to get it refunded. The man wasnt sure what would happen to tonights charge, :mad::confused::mad:

Ahhh well, Skinny hot choc n bed!

Night xx

Already done! Get this though, they are charging me for the delivery tmrw and I have to call them, again, to get it refunded. The man wasnt sure what would happen to tonights charge, :mad::confused::mad:

Night xx

That's ridiculous!
They'd better refund both really!

Goodnight :) xxx

Night xx

Ring tommorow and complain and then write to head office. I did this with asda as they majorly cocked and I wasn't happy with the free delivery voucher I got after the mess they made. I ended up with the free delivery and 10 pounds off next order.
I did one last order and haven't gone back

Gosh that was really good of you, I'm impressed. I've had my meals and syns and HEs today and still want more. I am going through a ravenous couple of days - hope it passes soon.

As for the Tesco thing, that is awful. Dump them for the Ocado man, he is fab and they now price match loads of branded stuff with Tescos so its not as expensive as people think.

That really is very impressive of you!! It's so easy for us to think "Oh screw it" when something doesn't go to plan, but you didn't. You still took the time to cook a healthy SW meal and enjoyed it. Big well done to you!

Bloody Tesco tho!! :mad:

Back