YAY ME!!

Skatie

Nearly "Normal"
Hey everyone,

Sorry for the totally self consumed thread but I'm officially overweight. I started "Morbidly Obese", was "Obese" and now, as of todays weigh in, I'm simply overweight and so bloody proud of myself for it!!

5 stone, 6 and a half lb down, 3 stone 9 and a half lb left to lose.... Get IN!!

Fantastic weight loss- not too far you left to go. well done x

Congratulations, what a fantastic achievement

:party0011::party0011: Well done that is just fab, congratulations:party0038:

i think when we think about the benefits of being slim, the 1st thing that comes to mind is wearing nice clothes, having more confidence etc but its also important to think of the health aspect too! big congrats for how well you have doen so far and good luck for the rest of it! x

:party0011::party0011::party0011:
wow skatie, you have done fab, well done, you are an inspiration to us all, keep going!!

:DFantastic achievement!! It's a great feeling. I joined the ranks of the "overweight" this morning too!! Can see light at the end of the tunnel now!!:)

Skatie, can I ask, have you stuck to it religiously?
(Great loss by the way! Well done!)
x

Aww, thanks everyone, and well done everyone else!!! Yay all of us!!

Discojen. I can honestly say I haven't cheated once. Not even sugarfree gum of coke zero, nothing!!! I've been super strict. But I don't want to cheat, the weights flying off and I don't wanna do anything that may slow that down and I always find that once I've cheated once, it's really easy to do it again.

Back