Yay! Someone has noticed!

Jessxx

I have been on Cambridge for 10 weeks now and lost just under 3 and a half stone. The only compliments i have been getting are from people who know i am doing the diet. I know that even these compliments should be good and i do notice myself that i do look different, but i have been waiting for 10 weeks for someone that doesn't know i am doing the diet to notice and....it happened today! Someone at work (that i don't see very often) looked me up and down and said 'Have you lost weight?! You look amazing'. I am absolutely chuffed and its given me a massive boost!
Just thought I would share it with you all!

Wooooo hoooooo :) It must be a great feeling. Youve done so well honey...keep it up. This is just the begining of the compliments ;) xx

That's fantastic ... well done! I'm following Slimming World and have only told a few people and I'm desperate for someone to notice that I've lost weight - it kind of makes it all worthwhile when they do! x

Congrats for your success...you'll just have to get used to all those compliments!!! :)...best wishes for your continuing journey.

Thanks everyone! I guess ill just have to put up with the compliments to come! ;)
I have to take my mum to her WW class tonight, which i am quite excited about because i was going to the same class before i started packs. I did want to wait until i got to goal before i went in there to show off but hopefully they will see a difference.

Its great, I'm the same-all compliments so far have been from family but this week one of the mums at my todlers group said I was looking well so told her about the diet. I've lost 3 stone, guess it depends on how much you've got to loose before people start noticing/complimenting.

Yeh i know what you mean. I'v lost nearly 3 and a half stone but i still have another 9 to go before i get to goal! Which is probably why it has taken so long.

Wow, you must feel great! And what a fab weight loss you have had! Well done!

Well done you; that's fab!

I'm still waiting for people to notice, apart from those who know I'm doing the diet. Two stone off so far and I'm about half way there.

I take it as a compliment that no one has noticed, means they didn't notice/care about my weight in the first place.

:p

I just kept telling myself that people might think it was rude to say it, like if they said anything we're suddenly going to pipe up and say something like 'ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT?!' lol
Hopefully they don't feel like that though!
Well done to you aswell! 2 stone is great! It wont be long before people notice if you're halfway there already.

I'm glad they noticed Jess - does feel really good when people do doesn't it.

I do agree that some people notice and don't say anything about it.

Enjoy the compliments :)

I have been on Cambridge for 10 weeks now and lost just under 3 and a half stone. The only compliments i have been getting are from people who know i am doing the diet. I know that even these compliments should be good and i do notice myself that i do look different, but i have been waiting for 10 weeks for someone that doesn't know i am doing the diet to notice and....it happened today! Someone at work (that i don't see very often) looked me up and down and said 'Have you lost weight?! You look amazing'. I am absolutely chuffed and its given me a massive boost!
Just thought I would share it with you all!

Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy thats really great hun.
Thats what I am waiting for enough to have gone and someone to mention it.
Fantastic weight loss hun 3 and a half stones xxx

Whoop whoop!! Hopefully the compliments will start rolling in thick and fast now - you deserve them!

It must be the day for it! I got 2 comments like this today too from people who didn't know I'd been dieting. Feels lovely, doesn't it! Although a bit squirmy when accepting the compliment! lol Ah well, we better get used to it! lol

Well done on your achievement - you're doing wonderfully! x

Well done you; that's fab!

I'm still waiting for people to notice, apart from those who know I'm doing the diet. Two stone off so far and I'm about half way there.

I take it as a compliment that no one has noticed, means they didn't notice/care about my weight in the first place.

:p

That's good to think people like you for who you are and not how you look

Thanks everyone for your replies! I took my mum to her WW class last night and felt really good about myself, which i never did when i was actually going to that class. Although it was weird having to listen to the WW woman slagging off diets like Cambridge but ill just prove her wrong when i strut in there when i'm 10 stone!

Back