Yayyy

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Emmakathryn, 14 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Emmakathryn

Emmakathryn New Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.1%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    I'm new this site n just thought I'd say hello to everyone. I've done weight watchers b4 but given up but not this time as I'm sooooo determined, especially after losin 4pound last week. I was soooo happy at my loss an didn't find it too bad at all. I did feel a little hungry through the week but managed to keep on track. I literally wrote everything down which was the key to my success
    i think. I'm just wonderin if ne one has any quick lunch ideas as I work part time and don't hv lunch break so it would b helpful for ne pasta or rice dishes that I could eat at my desk. Thanks and fingers crossed for my next weigh in.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mumtheshopper

mumtheshopper Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    WW
  4. Shabba

Shabba Loves the Nom Nom!!!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(11.84%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    Hello and Welcome!!!

I just have a plain salad i can eat with my fingers if im having lunch at my desk, i can pick at it afternoon that way and keep the hunger at bay! :D

5. chipbutty

chipbutty Full Member

6. Glitter Sparkle

Glitter Sparkle New Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hi

I find the Tuna or Salmon light lunches you can buy in the supermarket really handy as they dont need to be kept in the fridge. They are only 3 points I believe as well.

Well done on your first weight loss!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.