Yeah Baby - I'm NORMAL lol!!

Sean(JSF)

Making it all add up
Yup, despite having a target BMI of 28, and always saying that I wasn't interested in anything lower but body fat % was my goal, continued losses in RTM have meant that almost by accident.

I've now got a BMI of 25!!!!

'Normal/healthy'!!! ME !!!!

Lol

Had to share, and hope this inspires those more recent starters to push ahead, enjoy the journey and the time really will pass before you know it. :)

WOW Fantastic Sean - Can't wait to get there myself :) :)

Hiya I was just having a nosey round the boards and wanted to congratulate you on your loss. You have done really well. It looks like you've done it quite quickly too. Congratulations. :D

well done, Im looking forward to being 'normal' and I know that with LL it'll happen soon xxx

Wow Sean, I just can't imagine ever being 'normal' but I guess if you can do it so can I!

Wow Sean, I just can't imagine ever being 'normal' but I guess if you can do it so can I!

Too darn right - believe me if I can do it ANYONE can!!

Thanks for the positive strokes folks

Well done Sean - can't believe how quickly you have achieved this - you look like a different person and doing so well in RTM too!!

Thanks for the positive strokes folks

Sean - Congrats on losing the 8 stone AND on getting to a healthy BMI. You've worked hard and contributed loads to helping others achieve their goals too. Enjoy your moment :D.

PS - where's your May pic in your sig line?

Sean you are already an inspiration to the rest of us.
Not sure you're normal though ;),perhaps healthy might be a better description !!

LOL @ JCJ

Many people would agree with you there

T_I May pic should be with us soon (nearly into June, but better late then never)

Thanks again all - and yes, it feels fantastic if a little surreal...

Back