Yeah!!! I'm back on track

smuller73

Hi everyone
Just wanted to share as I am feeling great. I bought a pair of size 14 jeans last week and they are actually a bit too big for me and I wish I had bought the 12 as they stretch. Aaaaand I finally fit into a particularly small size 14, fitted, short skirt that was bought for me about 3 or 4 years ago at which time I couldn't even attempt to do the zip up. Not only that but I was told I looked very sexy by 2 people in the office (one was a woman) and all the younger girls want to know my secret.
It's fab and I feel great. Oh and I also got a Twist and Shape stepper at the weekend and have finally being doing some real exercise every morning this week. Target weight here I come.
I had been having a few crappy weeks when I lost focus, the weight wasn't shifting and I was feeling down so it's so good to be back and motivated again.
Good luck everyone with your own personal goals. Sprinklings of magic skinny dust on you all.:D:D:D

thats brill congrats!!

well done, your doing so well hun! :D

I cant wait to fit in some clothes that was bought for me 2 years ago and i cant fit into :cool: bet it was a real motivator!

Congrats..

Only just got into an old coat (minus the fleece that attaches to it) and I was well chuffed with that.

Only down side to all this weight lose I can see, is not having enough cash available to buy new clothes when I need too. My hubby kindly bought me some new trousers and there great, but already there slightly to big for me (not enough for me to go to the next size down yet) and I kinda feel a little guilty cause he spent his last pennies on them for me (not that they were really expensive or anything)

Sorry to ramble on, as I said congrats and I can't wait to be a size 14, am 16+ at mo (depending on what shops I go to lol)

I feel the same about the jeans my hubby bought me as I can't tell him I should have bought a smaller size as we really didn't have the money for the ones I got, maybe I can get a belt as it only really the waist that's a bit big. I am busy going through my wardrobe trying to see what I can adjust to fit and what needs to be donated. Luckily I have a good few skirts that my mum bought last time I lost weight, so I at least I have those to fit into. I'll just have to wear baggy tops for a bit until I can afford to go shopping for new stuff.

Last edited:
I feel the same about the jeans my hubby bought me as I can't tell him I should have bought a smaller size as we really didn't have the money for the ones I got, maybe I can get a belt as it only really the waist that's a bit big. I am busy going through my wardrobe trying to see what I can adjust to fit and what needs to be donated. Luckily I have a good few skirts that my mum bought last time I lost weight, so I at least I have those to fit into. I'll just have to wear baggy tops for a bit until I can afford to go shopping for new stuff.

Saying that though, it is a nice feeling when the trousers don't fit, and not cause there too tight for a change. (At least that's how I feel :) )

oh yes! I am not complaining about the fact that things are too big. That's awesome.

:)

Well I have not taken the labels out of both the pairs of jeans my hubby got me, so going to take the second pair back and exchange them for a smaller pair, as yesterday I realised I could get me trousers off without undoing them :)

I could be a size 12 by Christmas lmao (Ok I can dream can't I?) Think that won't happen till nearer February/March but we shall see

well done!! i always start to feel better when im in 14s :) i would love to get back to a 12 but that wont be a while for me yet either!

good luck xx

that's fantastic Smuller, well done! It's always great when your clothes start being too large... I know it's a pain in the bum because you don't know what size you are, but actually, it's hard to know you're a certain size anyway: so many differences among the sizes in various shops!:eek:

Back