Yeah!!! I'm back on track

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by smuller73, 27 October 2010 Social URL.

1. smuller73

smuller73 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(17.22%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Hi everyone
    Just wanted to share as I am feeling great. I bought a pair of size 14 jeans last week and they are actually a bit too big for me and I wish I had bought the 12 as they stretch. Aaaaand I finally fit into a particularly small size 14, fitted, short skirt that was bought for me about 3 or 4 years ago at which time I couldn't even attempt to do the zip up. Not only that but I was told I looked very sexy by 2 people in the office (one was a woman) and all the younger girls want to know my secret.
    It's fab and I feel great. Oh and I also got a Twist and Shape stepper at the weekend and have finally being doing some real exercise every morning this week. Target weight here I come.
    I had been having a few crappy weeks when I lost focus, the weight wasn't shifting and I was feeling down so it's so good to be back and motivated again.
    Good luck everyone with your own personal goals. Sprinklings of magic skinny dust on you all.:D:D:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Laura_b_05

Laura_b_05 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(33.07%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    thats brill congrats!!

4. CLH_X3

CLH_X3 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(9.48%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    well done, your doing so well hun! :D

I cant wait to fit in some clothes that was bought for me 2 years ago and i cant fit into :cool: bet it was a real motivator!

5. Louisa78

Louisa78 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(36.41%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thats awesome! Well done :)

6. zebredy

zebredy Sci-Fi Geek

Diet:
    WW
    Congrats..

Only just got into an old coat (minus the fleece that attaches to it) and I was well chuffed with that.

Only down side to all this weight lose I can see, is not having enough cash available to buy new clothes when I need too. My hubby kindly bought me some new trousers and there great, but already there slightly to big for me (not enough for me to go to the next size down yet) and I kinda feel a little guilty cause he spent his last pennies on them for me (not that they were really expensive or anything)

Sorry to ramble on, as I said congrats and I can't wait to be a size 14, am 16+ at mo (depending on what shops I go to lol)

7. smuller73

smuller73 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(17.22%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    I feel the same about the jeans my hubby bought me as I can't tell him I should have bought a smaller size as we really didn't have the money for the ones I got, maybe I can get a belt as it only really the waist that's a bit big. I am busy going through my wardrobe trying to see what I can adjust to fit and what needs to be donated. Luckily I have a good few skirts that my mum bought last time I lost weight, so I at least I have those to fit into. I'll just have to wear baggy tops for a bit until I can afford to go shopping for new stuff.

Last edited: 27 October 2010
  8. zebredy

zebredy Sci-Fi Geek

Diet:
    WW
    Saying that though, it is a nice feeling when the trousers don't fit, and not cause there too tight for a change. (At least that's how I feel :) )

9. smuller73

smuller73 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(17.22%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    oh yes! I am not complaining about the fact that things are too big. That's awesome.

10. polly43

polly43 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.35%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Well done Smuller.. that's a great achievement!!:happy096:

Last edited: 27 October 2010
  11. zebredy

zebredy Sci-Fi Geek

Diet:
    WW
    :)

Well I have not taken the labels out of both the pairs of jeans my hubby got me, so going to take the second pair back and exchange them for a smaller pair, as yesterday I realised I could get me trousers off without undoing them :)

I could be a size 12 by Christmas lmao (Ok I can dream can't I?) Think that won't happen till nearer February/March but we shall see

12. nicoleaimee

nicoleaimee chunky chick :-)

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.63%)
    Diet:
    exante
    well done!! i always start to feel better when im in 14s :) i would love to get back to a 12 but that wont be a while for me yet either!

good luck xx

13. kagome75

kagome75 WWer

Start Weight:
    92kg
    Current Weight:
    61kg
    Goal Weight:
    55kg
    Lost(%):
    31kg(33.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    that's fantastic Smuller, well done! It's always great when your clothes start being too large... I know it's a pain in the bum because you don't know what size you are, but actually, it's hard to know you're a certain size anyway: so many differences among the sizes in various shops!:eek:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.