YEAH IM IN THE 10'S

naomi1611

Will B Slim
Had my weigh in today and i am finally in the 10's:D When i got on the scales they said 11st but i was bursting for the toilet and my cdc told me that it could be making me heavier so i should go toilet then weigh again. When i returned it was 1lb lighter so i am over the moon:D :D Roll on 9's:) Still not quite sure how i managed to lose 3lb as i was drunk on saturday night lol naughty me.

That's excellent news Naomi - well done :clap:

Cath

Well done Naomi you have done so well :D

i remember my husband once drove home from working away, he had been travelling for hours and went straight to see his CDC for weigh in before coming home

he was devistated that he had only lost 1lb that week, then he explained he needed a wee,cause he was absolutly dying to go after driving all that way..

when he got back on the scales he weighed 5lb lighter!!

he had just done a whopping 5lb wee!

:)

Thanks everyone for your comments. i can honestly say that i feel great although i wish i could see the weight loss as much as everyone around me seems to. Well done all on your great losses:)

i remember my husband once drove home from working away, he had been travelling for hours and went straight to see his CDC for weigh in before coming home

he was devistated that he had only lost 1lb that week, then he explained he needed a wee,cause he was absolutly dying to go after driving all that way..

when he got back on the scales he weighed 5lb lighter!!

he had just done a whopping 5lb wee!

This really made me laugh, would love if i could do a 5lb wee next week. :)

well done naomi
you look fab
my ten stone goal is a long way off but with posts like yours i know i will do it as everyones weight loss inspires me to do something about mine
kaz xx

Well done Naomi :D :D :D :D

You must be feeling fantastic, keep up the good work and you'll be in the 9's in no time i'm sure :D :D

weyhey!! well done u. 10's has such a nice ring to it eh? keep it up (or is that "down"? )
xxxx

Congrats on getting into the 10's:D

I've also gone from the 13's to the 10's - looking forward to the 9's

Good luck and keep up the hard work

Back