yeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

ducatidiva

Silver Member
:scale:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

This is me today LOL!

Have now done 2 weeks.... and lost 12lbs, yippeeeee!
At last I have the lovely yummy flapjacks for my lunch, and vanilla shakes for my brekkie (so I can sneak a bit of it into my coffee isntead of milk!)

I'm so enjoying this.....

:scale:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

This is me today LOL!

At last I have the lovely yummy flapjacks for my lunch, and vanilla shakes for my brekkie (so I can sneak a bit of it into my coffee isntead of milk!)

I'm so enjoying this.....

Well done ducatidiva on your 12lbs.:clap:

Can't believe you love the flapjacks already it took me months before I could even look at them again and did eventually come to like them, but it was more out of desperation to begin with. I use to fondly call them carpet tiles.:p

Vannila coffee was a firm favourite!

Here's to another good week for you.

Love Mini xxx

Hi,

Can I join in? New to forum, been on Lipotrim for past 4 weeks on Total Food Replacement. Have lost 24lb so far!
Ductdiva - you are doing really well. How are you finding it?

Star

Welcome Star and well done on your brill weight loss of 24lbs.!!!:bliss:

How many weeks did it take you to lose that much:confused:

I see your in Ireland and your more than welcome to come along on Saturday to the meet up in Dublin that cazmaz-irl is organizing.

Here is the link to the thread just click on it and it will bring you there

http://www.minimins.com/meetings-events/7345-dublin-ireland-meet-saturday-30th-june-2007-a.html

Love Mini xxx

Hi Star and welcome! Wow 24lb in 4 weeks is really good going! I found the first week absolute hell and nearly gave up, but after day 6 it just started getting easy, hurrah! Lets hope it carries on this way....

Mini, I just love those flapjacks LOL! THey are fine, I prefer peanut to coconut, but today I was really looking forward to my lunch and having something to munch on. I know, I know they are certainly not delicious but hey, I get to chew! And that is always good :)

What did you do with your vanilla one? did you add it to a cup of coffee? I am being a bit dense today... its all the flapjack excitement!!

Thanks for the welcomes! Its nice to find some fellow lipotrimmers!
I have lost 24lb over the last 6 wks really - 2 weeks on maintenance to start with to see if I could used to the whole shake thing (lost 5lb in those 2 wks) & then went to TFR for the last 4 weeks (lost 19lb in the 4 wks).

On week 5 now and determinder to keep going. Just 4lb more to 2 stone mark (never got this far before on any diet). Have a long way to go though, first goal is to get to 12 st so I have another 2st 9lb to go to get there! And then final goal will be to get to 10st but I'm just concentrating on the first goal at the moment.

Meet up sounds like fun, will check it out!

Star

Good Plan Star and you will be there before you know it:)

PHP:
Hey You!!!...so well done! That is just amazing....you must feel a million dollars....you must be so well close to ditching your current size of clothes......so exiciting.....:D

Back