YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS

Doh! Update - Dietician won't be able to help me because she won't have any say-so on altering my medication before starting Lipotrim.

Lipotrim Head Office said only my GP or Consultant can help.

GP can't monitor it. He wants to pass me on to the Hospital where the scales go up to a high weight.

I will have to see if my Consultant can help me instead. Hopefully he can, so I have made an appointment to see Consultant on 5th October. At least that is not too long to wait (but long enough for someone as impatient and desperate as me). I need to give Consultant brief details of LT.

If his initial reaction is it may be good for me to do, then I have to ask Lipotrim to send him a special medical info pack on LT. Then hopefully I can start.

I want to scream - I am so impatient to start LT.

Pam xx

Sooo pleased that things are progressing for you LIL - have been thinking of you ever since we chatted on DM.

Will keep everything crossed that your appointment with the consultant is the start of your LT journey xxx

I have got everything crossed for you LiL :D

This thread shows me just how amazing this forum is. Here you can see a whole bunch of strangers getting excited for someone they have never met before and really caring about her. Given all the positive vibes being directed at you LiL things HAVE to go your way! :D

It would be great to meet you and others as well. Must be lovely to put a face behind the posts as it were. I can't do stairs so would have to take buses there - we will see how it goes.

I wanted to see how much I weighed today so I could give my Consultant an interim weight for between my last appointment with him last July and my next appointment with him on 5 October.

I also printed off details of Lipotrims email and phone number so I could leave the details for him and he could find out more about it.

Luckily he was around and gave me a few minutes. He told me he hadn't heard of Lipotrim but that didn't mean bad news. It just means that he will investigate it and let me know whether I can do a Lipotrim programme.

He will tell me on my appointment on 5 October.

And blow me down with a feather - the receptionist weighed me and I have lost 7 kgs since last 13 July and I haven't even been trying - if anything I have had one or two sneaky foods that I don't normally eat. I don't feel lighter but at 185 kgs maybe I wouldn't feel any difference. So 3 weeks and I will know if I have his co-operation or not. I have been waiting since the middle of August to do a vlcd like this, so will just have to have a bit more patience.

Pam xx

Pam you and I chatted over on DM when you were thinking of doing CD - you'll remember me better as jen :)

It's taken me just under 7mths to lose 6st6lb with Cambridge - can't express how fantastic I feel and how much it's changed my life.

I've sooo got my fingers crossed that you'll be able to start LT soon

Oh hi jen, how you doing. You have done really well. I don't go on DM much anymore, as have been on various vlcd forums and researching these diets. Don't you think it is amazing to get these average one stone a month losses. No way could that be done on more conventional diets. That is why I am so keen on this and why I believe I will suceed; because it will take approximately 15 months or so for me to get down 20 stones to 10 stones. No way could I stick to any other method to get down 20 stones. I bet you feel great with that weight loss. Well done,
Pam xx

7KG is brilliant, if you can do that without even trying think how well you are going to do when you are! Good luck LIL, we are all behind you every inch of the way. Love

Thanks both of you for your encouragement. I am more spurred on. Isn't it funny how success breeds success. I so expected a gain because I certainly don't feel lighter than when I was weighed 9 weeks ago. I feel worse, but it's weird, weight loss, isn't it?
Enjoy your weekend,
Pam xx

7kg loss thats great,better still as you thought you had put on weight.
Hope you get sorted out so that you can start your chosen diet.
Hope you have a good weekend

Hi LiL

Good luck with getting it all sorted, it must be so frustrating for you at the moment when you're in the right mindframe to just get started!! You're already on the road to a new slim you, enjoy the transformation!!

Thanks all of you for your encouragement. Yes, it is very frustrating. I will know on 5th Oct when I see my Consultant, but then he has to be trained in the process of administering advice and monitoring patients on Lipotrim. I am so up and down at the moment, and I think I will really freak out if he says he doesn't recommend it. You see, the problem is because of my diabetes. If I wasn't on diabetic medication I wouldn't be quite as heavy as I am, as these meds make you gain weight. Also, as the meds have to be reduced or stopped, it must be on a GP or Consultant's say-so rather than a Pharmacist saying so. Anyway, hope you are all enjoying your weekend.
Have a good one,
Pam xx

Hiya Pam, just caught up on your thread and Im sending positive vibes for you that all goes well, well do on your weight loss so far, if you can do that without thinking then my goodness youll be rocking!

Good lLuck and kepp us updated x

Thanks Vicky. I am so surprised I lost as I wasn't doing anything like cutting down and was eating more because of anxiety about not being able to keep to the 500 cals of food a day the Consultant said I should do!
I am so trying to be patient for 5th Oct when my Consultant will tell me whether I should go on Lipotrim. If it weren't for this board it would be so much harder to cope.
All the best,
Pam xx

Hi Pam
Maybe you were just eating more of the 'right' foods without even realising it. Whatever it was, it worked a treat!

Glad you're finding the forum useful: we'll be here whatever happens in October (although we're all keeping our fingers crossed that he'll give the thumbs up to LT ;) )

Back