yehhhhhaaaawww Hello everyone!!

tillyfloss

Gold Member
Hi all,

Just a quicky to say hi...

Just in case anyone thought i had dissapeared after falling off the wagon, this wasn't true.

For wghat seems like weeks now I have been sicky baaad with the dreaded swine flu,

I was on SS+ upto last week, but just couldnt shift it, so fater speaking to the lovely Lelly CD my ~CDC, I went up to 1000 to try to give me some reserves to shake the lurgy,,,

It has done the trick as this week I have felt much better so am going back down into SS now to lose my last 1 and half stone.

I am not weighing myself this week as I am worried about any potential gain and I know I have been bloated whilst not well so am looking forward to getting back in ketosis ...

Hope all is well with everyone!
I am off out today but will read and catch up on posts over the next few days...

xxxx

Just wanted to say glad you're feeling better now. This swine flu seems to be everywhere!
Good luck on shifting the last little bit!

Lovely to hear from you Tilly and glad to see you're back to yourself. Have a great week and keep posting xxx

glad your back and feeling better xx

Been wondering where you have been. Thought you might have gone on holiday. Glad you are feeling better. It's nice to have you back Tilly x x

Back