yep i am deffo weird!!

kirsty2012

is gonna shine in 2009
Tom soup is now my fav soup!?!

I could never decide between that and mushroom when I had soups

.............yep you are deffo as wierd as all those people that like thier chocolate hot!!!!!!! Lol xx

i'm a hot choc lover too.....oh dear there really is no hope for me lol xx

i think my next order will be shakes only cos although i like some soups i don't like all of them, but i like all the shakes x

The tomato soup is definitely my favourite. I actually have it on a Saturday night as my 'treat'. Now that really is sad!

LOL the things we call treats on this plan xx

I'm wary of the soups but I guess if I have all my shakes first I'll be left with just soups.. ARGH! I've tried the thai chicken and the veg, i'll be honest, it was a real challange to eat them.

Does nobody else just wish that you could take three pills a day rather than the shakes/soups/bars? I'd be quite happy with my peppermint tea and water :)

i have a feeling that i'm the weird one kirsty hahaha

I find everytime I have any of the packs i like them more each time hee hee, I think we must become acustomed to the taste hee hee xx

I think you are right Starlight, it's funny when you read someone saying how wonderful something is when you absolutely hate it, lol. It must make it difficult for the company making them though, you can't please all the people all of the time, personally, I have to force the bars down and have never managed to finish one, and can't bear the soups at all. I found the 2 soups I tried so disgusting I had one taste and I'm scared to try the rest now:D

Back