Yep THAT dress again!

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
20080606_021010780653_LRG.JPG

i'm gonna get it ordered next few days but need some advice...

i'm comfortably in my 18 jeans etc. now, but the wedding is 3 weeks today...

do i order an 18 or do i order a 16????

order a 16 - have some faith and give yourself target :)

i say 16

I had this problem a couple of weeks ago. I have my sister's wedding in 2 weeks and have been a size 18 for nearly 5 weeks now. I had hoped to be in a 16 for the wedding and in a few things I am.
I played it safe and have bought a dress in both sizes so I can wait right until the last minute before choosing.
I'd really suggest doing this to be on the safe side.
I really hope you do make it into a 16. :D

i would love to order 2, but it's £110 lol

really don't know what to do... i know it can be delivered within 4 working days

I know the feeling. I just stuck mine on the credit card for now until I know which one i'll fit into. The 16's nearly there, it's just these bloomin boobs that are causing the problem. :mad:

Can i be totally honest and say that if you order a 16 and you dont get in it then it will look awful, but if you get into it then you'll feel amazing.

I say go for an 18, you can always have it taken in for the future.

Absolutely beautiful dress!!

i'm an hourglass shape...

i think i will order the 18... but my mum says order the 16 and get some of them trinny & susannah magic knickers!

i was gonna get some anyway cos i tried my mams and they are amazing...

I'd say to just order it about a week before so you know whether you'll be a 16 or 18.

Order the 18 now, delivery in a few days - try it and see the fit - then if you feel like if you might be better with the 16 (only you know how your body has adjusted itself over a 3 week period) you will have plenty of time to send it back, get the refund and order the 16.

they didn't have any in store nikki hun, i went in on thursday after work...

mind i've never looked in the julien macdonald section before, and i am in love... the clothes are amazing... i've got my eye on this in a 16:

20080314_007010657770_XLG.JPG

I cant wait to go shopping after this

Back