1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Yep THAT dress again!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by goolian, 21 June 2008 Social URL.

1. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

[​IMG]
    i'm gonna get it ordered next few days but need some advice...

i'm comfortably in my 18 jeans etc. now, but the wedding is 3 weeks today...

do i order an 18 or do i order a 16????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. smee123

smee123 Well-Known Member

order a 16 - have some faith and give yourself target :)

4. loselose

loselose Well-Known Member

i say 16

5. LizDesigns

LizDesigns Well-Known Member

I had this problem a couple of weeks ago. I have my sister's wedding in 2 weeks and have been a size 18 for nearly 5 weeks now. I had hoped to be in a 16 for the wedding and in a few things I am.
    I played it safe and have bought a dress in both sizes so I can wait right until the last minute before choosing.
    I'd really suggest doing this to be on the safe side.
    I really hope you do make it into a 16. :D

6. abz

abz Well-Known Member

that's true. check the returns policy. quite often it's four weeks :D

abz xx

7. goolian

i would love to order 2, but it's £110 lol

really don't know what to do... i know it can be delivered within 4 working days

8. LizDesigns

LizDesigns Well-Known Member

I know the feeling. I just stuck mine on the credit card for now until I know which one i'll fit into. The 16's nearly there, it's just these bloomin boobs that are causing the problem. :mad:

9. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Well-Known Member

Can i be totally honest and say that if you order a 16 and you dont get in it then it will look awful, but if you get into it then you'll feel amazing.

I say go for an 18, you can always have it taken in for the future.

Absolutely beautiful dress!!

10. rolo

rolo Well-Known Member

I think i depends where you carry your weight hun. I am very pear shaped so can get away with 14 tops and dresses (sometimes even skirts as my waist is small.........ish) but need a 15 in jeans at the moment lol. I am easing my 14 jeans slowly over my ample arse and then they button up fine. Go for the 16.

Roz x

11. goolian

i'm an hourglass shape...

i think i will order the 18... but my mum says order the 16 and get some of them trinny & susannah magic knickers!

i was gonna get some anyway cos i tried my mams and they are amazing...

12. jennikay

jennikay Well-Known Member

I'd say to just order it about a week before so you know whether you'll be a 16 or 18.

13. westiegirl

westiegirl Well-Known Member

Order the 18 now, delivery in a few days - try it and see the fit - then if you feel like if you might be better with the 16 (only you know how your body has adjusted itself over a 3 week period) you will have plenty of time to send it back, get the refund and order the 16.

14. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Or can you not go to Debenhams and try one on in an 18??

Love

15. goolian

they didn't have any in store nikki hun, i went in on thursday after work...

mind i've never looked in the julien macdonald section before, and i am in love... the clothes are amazing... i've got my eye on this in a 16:

[​IMG]

16. smee123

smee123 Well-Known Member

I cant wait to go shopping after this