Yes, a re-starter can do it. One week down.

Well done! x

Well done! great weightloss!:D

Well done .Hope you have many more reasons to celebrate on your journey keep posting we all like to hear the happy stories helps us focus on our bad day xx

its so nice to hear of re-starters winning the battle again, you have inspired me to just get on with it and stick to it xxxx

Yayyy! I'm a restarter too, started today... roll on day 2! Hopefully I will be here in a week's time as positive as you... fingers crossed! Congrats hun, 6lbs is fab!! Only a few lbs and you'll be in the tens!! xxx

As you know the first week is the hardest, but once you get past that, you will sail through. I cant remember the last time I was in the tens, honestly.
I do need to take up some proper exercise now though, as I need to start toning up too.
So tomorrow I think its time to look for some classes!
Good luck everyone
x

As you know the first week is the hardest, but once you get past that, you will sail through. I cant remember the last time I was in the tens, honestly.
I do need to take up some proper exercise now though, as I need to start toning up too.
So tomorrow I think its time to look for some classes!
Good luck everyone
x

Go Girl!!!!!....:D:D:D:D:D

i started back today, so far so good. drunk plenty of water does take the rumbles away. just hope by monday i will see a loss, fingers crossed!! x

finding it so hard but hating the fact i dont feel as comfy as i did in my clothes, never wanna go back to the way i was. so strong head on for the next few days x

Well done.
I am also a re-starter and in my 3rd week, it has been fairly easy except for today and I am really struggling, everywhere I look at work people are eating and we also had our xmas party, I sat through it with my soup and never gave in but it was so hard.

Back