Yes!!! Exercise started!!!!

smuller73

So after being given the idea on here to maybe get a Wii fit to get me moving and only suggesting it as a good idea to my husband I came home to find he went and bought the Wii with the Sports and Sports resort games (hasn't got the balance board and stuff for the Wii fit but it's a start as I have no idea how he even managed to find the money for that) So have just spent the last couple of days playing tennis like crazy in my spare time and now my arms are killing me. But also I convinced a couple of friends at work to start walking with me at lunchtime and we even decided to go for a quick 15 min walk before work started today. Yeah! I feel really good now. Just hope I can keep it up. :D Hope everyone else has a great day.

Yey go hubby :) that was fab hey :)
Well done, I think it's just about finding the right exercise TBH , I never did any exercise couch spuddette and this week I did 4 exercise classes, I started off on wii just dance Love that game and they are bringing 2 out.
I hope your exercise bug continues xx

I think my hubby only bought it as he has wanted a PS2 or something similar for ages and I had said 'not a chance' as he would spend all the time on it and not help around the house. I think since the Wii was my suggestion he bought it quick before I changed my mind lol

Oh and Kaz I am not counting my activity points at the moment I just see it as an insurance policy for those times I may go over points or miscalculate. If I increase my activity I will probably count them then.

Lol some men hey :) lucky we have them sussed before they realise we know

I never count AP I just feel it's what our bodies deserve as we should all exercise ;) x

Back