Yes!!! Exercise started!!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by smuller73, 13 August 2010 Social URL.

1. smuller73

smuller73 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(17.22%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    So after being given the idea on here to maybe get a Wii fit to get me moving and only suggesting it as a good idea to my husband I came home to find he went and bought the Wii with the Sports and Sports resort games (hasn't got the balance board and stuff for the Wii fit but it's a start as I have no idea how he even managed to find the money for that) So have just spent the last couple of days playing tennis like crazy in my spare time and now my arms are killing me. But also I convinced a couple of friends at work to start walking with me at lunchtime and we even decided to go for a quick 15 min walk before work started today. Yeah! I feel really good now. Just hope I can keep it up. :D Hope everyone else has a great day.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ladyvegas

ladyvegas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Yay - you'll have a great time. Wait till you get the wii fit board and start on the hula hoops. It's great fun. :D

4. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    how do you count the bonus points or do you not

5. size102b

size102b Banned

Yey go hubby :) that was fab hey :)
    Well done, I think it's just about finding the right exercise TBH , I never did any exercise couch spuddette and this week I did 4 exercise classes, I started off on wii just dance Love that game and they are bringing 2 out.
    I hope your exercise bug continues xx

6. smuller73

smuller73 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(17.22%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    I think my hubby only bought it as he has wanted a PS2 or something similar for ages and I had said 'not a chance' as he would spend all the time on it and not help around the house. I think since the Wii was my suggestion he bought it quick before I changed my mind lol

Oh and Kaz I am not counting my activity points at the moment I just see it as an insurance policy for those times I may go over points or miscalculate. If I increase my activity I will probably count them then.

7. size102b

size102b Banned

Lol some men hey :) lucky we have them sussed before they realise we know

I never count AP I just feel it's what our bodies deserve as we should all exercise ;) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.